Chapter 8: Identity

3rd POV. Tachibana Family Grave, Chinju Forest.

The question that Ayaka asked, to the boy whose hair is black, eyes deep blue, haori light blue........

What will be his answer? Will he finally change or just continue to be a ronin?

Ayaka is hoping for the former.........

But the decision still lies on Reimei.

Now, with the arrival of the Traveler and Paimon, who now witnessed this moment, are just mere spectators.

As for Reimei, his late mother's prayer beads and his Electro Vision, being offered by the Shirasagi Himegimi........

Reimei: ..........

Reimei had been thinking over and over and over.......

Part of him, wanted to accept the offer, and indication is the blinking of his Electro Vision.......

But.........

He never forgot his tragic past.

How he was harshly treated by the Inazumans, how he was detained for a sin he never committed, for all the glares, for all the nasty remarks about his clan........

He never forgot, and will never forget.

Once again.....

So, with the action of taking his Vision and the prayer beads from Ayaka's hand........

The Shirasagi Himegimi was finally relieved that Reimei joined their cause..........

..............

............................

......................................

................................................

..........................................................

Or so she thought.......

The moment that Reimei finally grabbed his Vision, he immediately threw it on the direction of the sea.

Ayaka: !!!!!!!

Paimon: *gasp*

Aether: Wha—

Ayaka: Reimei—

Reimei: I will never forget. I will never forgive them! Do you really think that even if I save Inazuma from this mess, everyone will just ask for my forgiveness?

Reimei: Screw that!

Reimei: Also, I just realized.

Reimei: I really thought that Inazuma was still worth saving, at least this land.

Reimei: But now.....maybe it is for the best.