Chapter 21: Revolution

3rd POV. Tenryou Headquarters.

Reimei: Tachibana Ryuu......

Reimei: Enrai!

With the power of Electro, Reimei didn't hesitate to strike Takayuki with his Electro infused katana.

Takayuki: ......!!!!

Takayuki was baffled and couldn't even properly react to what he just witnessed, plus the literal shock of Reimei's Electro attack.

Takayuki: What did he say!? Tachibana Art!? There is no way—

Reimei: Tachibana Ryuu......

Reimei: Hekireki Issen.........

Reimei prepares for another stance.......

Takayuki: Tachibana Ryuu!? Just who are you—

Reimei: Rokuren!

Instantly disappearing from his starting point, Reimei dashes in all directions in quick succession as he mercilessly inflicts Electro damage to Takayuki.

Takayuki: UWOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Takayuki: Curses! Curses! JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Reimei instantly appeared in front of Takayuki, and this time, he used Anemo as he slashed his sword upwards to knock Takayuki airborne.

While Takayuki is in the air, Reimei immediately continued his ruthless attacks.

Reimei: EAT THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Reimei: Tachibana-ryuu - ougi!

Reimei: SHUKUSEI! (PURGE!)

Performing multiple slashes in all directions filled with Anemo, as if being attacked by phantoms.

Until Reimei appeared from above, with Ame-no-Murakumo infused with a condensed amount of Anemo, and he came down with a devastating force that blew away the headquarters and caused massive destruction in the area.

At the center of the destruction, there lies Takayuki, severely wounded, his body bleeding all over by Reimei's ruthless attacks......with his right arm severed by Reimei's Shukusei.

However, he is still alive due to Reimei still holding back.

Takayuki: Just.....*cough* who.......are you.......?

Reimei: Still can't remember?

Reimei: Are you really that of an old man to forget the boy who you attempted to kill?

Takayuki: What.......?

Reimei: Then let this moment be etched upon your memories and nightmare.

Reimei sheathed his sword, went towards the severely injured Takayuki, grabbed his by the throat and gripped it tightly.

Reimei: I am.......

Reimei: Tachibana Reimei.

Takayuki: ........!!!!!