Chapter 9: Ame-no-Murakumo

3rd POV. Grand Narukami Shrine, Mt. Yougou.

The Grand Narukami Shrine, considered to be a sacred place due to it housing the Sacred Sakura that holds great importance to Inazuma's culture and religion.

In front of it, there is a lady with long pink hair, wearing a unique shrine maiden uniform, and facing the Sacred Sakura.

It was none other than the Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine......

And has always been watching the Phantom Ronin, Tachibana Reimei.

As of now, Yae Miko, is facepalming and shaking her head.

Miko: Ugh.......

Miko: Again? He threw away his Vision?

Miko: And now, he threw it to Archon knows where.........

Miyuki: Um, Lady Yae, is there something wrong?

Miko: All of it.

Hotomi: Huh? Why?

Miko: Do you remember the kid who received his Electro Vision here at the Grand Narukami Shrine?

Hotomi: Oh, Tachibana Reimei. Lady Yae, don't tell me, something happened to him?

Miko: No, but you could say, it was even worse.

Miyuki: Worse!?

Miko: His Vision, he threw it away, once again.

The two shrine maidens were just shocked by the action.

Miko: I am as shocked as you are.

Miko: It seems like the yashiro girl, even with the help of the Traveler, they failed to convince Reimei.

Miyuki: Lady Yae, can I just say my thoughts?

Miko: Sure, go ahead.

Miyuki: As someone, well, my little sister, Shinobu, she is also kinda rebellious because of you know........

Miyuki: But, I understood where Shinobu is coming from. She can't find her identity.

Miyuki: And maybe, that is also what is happening to Reimei.

Miko: Identity crisis.

Hotomi: Hmmmmm.......maybe because of the stigma of bearing the Tachibana name.......

Miko: Humans.......they really just held a grudge against a clan who actually made the biggest contribution in the Archon War.

Miko: Although that suicidal charge lead by Tachibana Hikaru lead to the victory of the Shogunate.........

Miko: The fact that only one trivial mistake.......is enough to make their contributions fade away from our history.

Miko: It's really funny how humans always like to change the real story with nothing but fiction, with lies.

Hotomi: Lady Yae, what do you mean?