Chapter 15: Sowing Discord

3rd POV.

A few days after Reimei received his second Vision, he is currently harnessing both his Electro and Anemo abilities, with the guidance of Takemikazuchi.

Takemikazuchi: Since you didn't use your Vision for too long, you're not used to fighting with your own hidden powers.

Reimei: And here I thought they are just useless.

Takemikazuchi: The hell are you talking about, you fool.

Takemikazuchi: Many people wanted a Vision! Hoping for the recognition of the gods.

Reimei: Hey, let me ask you, Takemikazuchi.

Takemikazuchi: Oi, don't try to divert the topic.

Reimei: I heard the rumors. That last year, when the Vision Hunt Decree and the Sakoku Decree was enforced, there is no one who received an Electro Vision during that time even up to the present.

Takemikazuchi: Ah, you're asking me if the Seven are the ones who are giving Visions.

Takemikazuchi: There is some part that the Archons play on that role, but they aren't the ones giving the Visions.

Takemikazuchi: It's probably the one who rules Celestia.

Reimei: I see. So that is how others would interpret that if an Inazuman received a Geo Vision, Morax favored that person, even though they're not from his nation.

Takemikazuchi: But even though it is a different element, and for example you are an Inazuman who received a Vision and the element is different, people will think that the Raiden Shogun favored you.

Takemikazuchi: But the process of the distribution of Visions are varied.

Takemikazuchi: After all, each individual possess a unique strength that will signify your ambition.

Takemikazuchi: Freedom and Eternity, now that you think about it, they are somehow contradictory.

Takemikazuchi: You are eternally wandering here in Inazuma, just to survive. Yet you wanted to be free of your suffering.

Takemikazuchi: You finally got your answers, and now, the question is, "What do you want to do?"

Reimei: Like I always do.

Reimei: Pick a fight with the Tenryou Commission.

Takemikazuchi: Then, are you going to join the Resistance?

Reimei: Oh, no, no, no.

Reimei: Them? Pffft!

Reimei: Are you kidding me? Why would I be subservient to a Divine Priestess that worships a dead god?

Reimei: A dead god that caused a damn plague.

Takemikazuchi: Hey, that kinda hurts considering I am kinda like that in the past, and you are also somehow the same.

Reimei: Ah......yes........you're right.

Reimei: But, Takemikazuchi, since you lived in the Archon War, did you witness that event?