i:

"Now why are my allergies acting up worst than ever in august. Just my luck of the day." You said as you rubbed your nose. As you walked to the elevator, you saw a familiar women with her "baby" as well a girl with a pink dyed striped hair.

"Good morning ma'am." You bowed, smiling to her as she smiled back. "Good morning, y/n." She got on the elevator as she waited for the other girl to enter, but you noticed that she avoided to with her. Leaving the elevator the girl seemed confused on what's with her.

"What's wrong with her?"

"It's all right. She's a kind person." You both turned to see the familiar man with glasses walking towards you guys. "She lost her baby last year. They say her stroller rolled into the street when she wasn't looking"

"That's so sad." She sighed.

"It's better to pretend like the baby still exist. Since she's a mother she probably didn't take it easy to accept that her baby had passed away." You told her as she nodded.

That's when jae heon started talking about God will in every situation as you noticed the girl awkwardly smiling. You couldn't help but look away smiling.

Jae-heon introduced to her as he wanted to shake her hand, but she couldn't accept as her hands smelled like cigarettes.

"Well I'm l/n y/n. I live a floor beneath this one." She smiled as she finally introduced herself as well. "Im yoon ji-su."

You three were in the elevator which must've been one of the most awkward ones you've been in. "So y/n what were you doing in this floor?" Jae-heon asked.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to walk around till my allergies decided to come again so now I'm on my way to get some pills." You shrugged.

They both ended up talking about what they do as for ji-su plays bass and jae-heon was a Korean language teacher. It was fine until ji-su asked you.

"What about you y/n? Still in school?"

"... nope. Dropped out months ago. I not doing anything right now."

You guys finally made it to the 1st floor as Ji-su said her goodbyes leaving quickly. "Well, see you later." You tried to escape until he put a hand on your head.

"Don't forget your prayers. You'll feel better talking it out to God." He said as you realized what he meant. "Yeah yeah Will do. See you later. Oh hello." You saw the man with the scar as you walked passed him as he gave a small nod.

You couldn't say that you felt bad for him since everyone called him a gangster for the way he looks and dresses. But either way you eventually greet everyone in the building to get on there good side as for him is the same thing. You didn't think he would greet back, but surprisingly he did. Maybe that's why you find him to be misunderstood? Who knows. Everyone is always being misunderstood at some point. Even you. As long as you're not in his bad side then you're all good.

A week had passed by and nothing new. You did remembered hearing there was a new neighbor on your left side, but haven't seen them over that course of the week.

"Would it be rude of me to not greet them? Eh whatever I'll see them some day." You sat down on your couch looking at your phone seeing no messages.

"What was I expecting. At least it seems like a good day today to go out.... Never mind what's the point of going out having no one to be with." All of sudden you heard a lady yell from the way saying she was hungry.

You couldn't care less who it was. But the yelling got worst as it started to sound more weird. Curiosity got the best out of you as you decided to peek through the door hole. You saw a lady dashed with blood all over her, but didn't get a good view of her say.