ii:

"I'm sorry, but that's not possible." You were bent down next to the kids seeing how sad and frighten they were. They wanted them to save there dad, but like hyun-su said, it wasn't  possible for a person to be survive a fall from the 12th floor.

It hurted to see them crying at a time like this. "Don't worry. There's a safe place where you can stay. Right hyun-su?" You nudged him as the idea came to him.

"There's a man in the the 14th floor with a lot of food. You're hungry, aren't you?" They nodded.

While he explained to them everything outside, you had a sudden sibling transference seeing how they reminded you of your siblings back then. This automatically made you want to protect them at all cost. It was your duty as a older sibling after all.

"I'll protect you." You heard hyun-su say as he held there shoulders. 'He's.... Scared? Or maybe worried?' you thought to yourself.

As you guys got out of the apartment, you held the kids hand tight hoping to not lose there grip as hyun-su protected them from the back.

You stopped your track to hear a grunt from hyun-su. You turned around to see blood flowing out of his nose nonstop. "Hyun-su!" You didn't want, but needed to help him.

"Get away from me." He held his chest as you showed a worrisome expression. "Wait no." you saw him struggling to breathe and still more blood coming out.

"Go!" He yelled as he shut the door leaving you guys out. Right then you heard some noise making it towards him. "Hyun-su open up!" You said as the kids looked worried. "What's wrong?" Right then the door had opened, but ended up falling on him as a big fat monster had punched it out.

"Go up the stairs". You told them as you grabbed hyun-su arm. "Come on, get out of there." You struggled to pull him out until the monster had stepped on door as you backed up protecting the kids behind you by shooting it, but it didn't do nothing to him.

The monster had tried getting you guys until, it retracted his arm back to him. You looked down seeing hyun-su was still alive, but wasn't himself. He was right. He did eventually turned into some... monster? But it didn't seem like it beside his eyes being all blacks, but what you found weird was him smiling.

"Run... hurry!" He yelled trying to hold it back from you guy. "Fuck... please come back to your senses." You said one last time looking at him as you rushed with the kids upstairs.

"Ms... is he not coming back? Is he dead?" The little boy cried as you turned to him. You looked at his sister as she held his hand. "He's not dead. I promised you I'll protect you guys as well. He'll come back." You reassured him.

"But..." you looked at him seeing he started to wet himself. You couldn't do anything at the moment, but have their trust in you.

"Don't be embarrassed. I won't tell anyone about this. Your sister won't say anything as well. Let's go okay?" You calmly talked to him as he nodded.

Taking a few steps you guys stopped in your track as the door automatically opened which it was the same monster as before who couldn't see.

"Can't see...." It said breathing out loud. "Where are you?" You held there hands tight as the girl covered her brother mouth preventing him from making any noise. Good thing she had remembered what you guys told them about the monsters they would encounter.

You guys stood still for a good minute until it started to walk away. You looked and nodded at home signaling them to walk up carefully.

Not a second soon the other fat monster had walked up stairs as it had seen you guys. The girl had suddenly yelled realizing what was to happened.