VI:

The next day, there was news about a soldier who managed to survive as he made it inside the building. He didn't talk much, but there was a radio he had with him which was possible they had communication with other soldiers outside.  But the soldier was in a state of going crazy that he couldn't take it hearing the people talking in the radio showing fear.

It was possible they were planning on something bad. At this point the "S.O.S" sign wasn't a plan anymore and had to be taken down quickly outside the the roof. While hyun su and Sangwook were doing that, you were with jisu and Jae heon as he decided to tell random stories to keep the mood up.

"Turns out she-"

Everyone suddenly heard the bells ring meaning there was a warning that a monster showed up. Jae heon left quickly leaving you guys behind.

Everyone was starting to be alert trying to figure out which way it was coming from. You followed everyone to the way where the monster was until you felt your heart beat stop.

Jae heon was on the ground as one of his arm was cut off. He got back up as he stabbed the monster which turned out to be the security. You couldn't help as you bit your lip in anger as you started to tear up seeing his other arm laying down on the floor. You couldn't move. You wanted to move, but for the first time it scared you to move. "Stop it." You said under your breath seeing him in pain.

He looked at everyone with pain in eyes before nodding at you as he pushed himself in the elevator with the security as he stabbed it. Everyone couldn't bare to watch as he fell to the ground still managing to kill the security.

"Throw it!" He yelled signaling to throw the fire inside with him in there. "Throw it now!" Eunhyuk wakes quickly to get the fire, hesitating at first but threw it as he said it once more.

"No stop it." You cried out loud as some of ladies started to hold you. Everyone watched how the fire was burning the both of them. You looked at him once last time before everything ended.

A funeral was held for him as everyone attended. You decided to attend once everyone left.

Sitting In front of the cross it felt unreal. You guys just talked and now he's gone.

You couldn't help, but feel sorry every second for not doing anything. At the end you couldn't even give him a proper thank you for the things he's down for you. Putting a flower you held back every emotion you felt.

"You felt more like my family than my real family could. You treated me as your sister. You were there for me. Even prayed for me when I didn't like it sometimes. i need to hear you say you're never coming back or else i'll always have this hope in me. But I saw it with my own eyes that your gone so why do I still believe you're here alive. I'm just talking to your dead body."

'Dead' Right he's dead now. You already knew jisu was having a rough time knowing those two had something going on. It pained you more losing him than losing connection with your family. Your heart burned. But the more you broke down, the more you felt like you lost a piece of your heart.

"Rest easy now". Getting up, you fixed yourself as you decided to pray for him one last time. After finishing you let out a stressful sigh.

Walking away you saw hyun su outside standing. "Are you going to be okay?" It was definitely going to be a long time to recover, but life goes on for now.

"I'll be fine. But it did made me change my mind on something."

"And what's that?" He looked concerned as you looked down.

"I don't want to die. I'm really scared of that feeling not knowing if I'll be here today or tomorrow." Everyday was starting to become more realistic to you. There's no way they would know how many monsters were in this building while everyone is stuck on one floor for safety.