IV:

The next day, everything was going normal as usual while everyone was still afraid of the situation. You washed your face feeling exhausted from all this.

"Is it possible to look myself at a situation like this?" You looked at yourself in mirror for a few seconds frowning what you were seeing. Yourself. After the school situation you had, things weren't the same as before. You tried, but couldn't look at yourself the same anymore.

No harm was done, but words hurt bigger that can stick to you like glue. You sighed as you got out walking as you saw eun-hyuk and hyun-su together alone in a small space.

You hid behind the wall as you didn't want to eavesdrop drop, but at this point curiosity got the best of you.

As you listened to them, it started to bothered you what he was telling you 'Why do you think I took your side? I'll be straightforward. You'll be taking on all the dangerous work from now on. If you don't want to, then I can't help you.'

"So this is what he meant by helping. Already had a feeling it wasn't going to be easy for him." you thought to yourself.

As they talked, the real reason came out in why he wanted to help him and that was to get hyun-su to sacrifice himself to get the old man out of his apartment.

Of course it wasn't part of your business, but you felt awfully bad that eun-hyuk was basically using him even if Hyun-su has absolute no fault of his change of person.

Was it right to eavesdrop? It did disappointed you that eun-hyuk wasn't that perfect role model you thought he was.

Hours later you heard someone saying about someone leaving the doors. You went out to check out to see it was sang wook. You looked next to you as eun hyuk had whispered something to hyun su before he left as well.

You crossed you arms as you looked at him disappointed. "You weren't really on his side, weren't you?"

He looked towards you as your expression didn't change. "If he wants to stay alive, he must help us out in any possible way. He's the only one who's not able to die. I sent him to the old man who helped you guys. If he comes back with him, then a little more trust is added to hyun su"

"If that were really the case, tell me something." You said serious as he gave his attention towards you. "What was the last thing you whispered him before he left."

Eun hyuk wasn't sure if he wanted to tell you. But you looked pretty serious. "We need the old man first and live. I heard there was also kids there. His main focus should be on the goal and not the kids."

"What?" Was it a shock? You were. Leaving kids behind like it's nothing?

"You sent hyun su to get du sik, but leave 2 kids who have no idea why this is happening. Don't you feel guilty? Not one bit?" You rushed passed him as you grabbed a empty backpack as you added weapons in there.

"I don't recommend you going. It's dangerous-"

"Are you going to take the fault if those kids die?" You were by the door as he just stood there with no response.

"That's what I thought. Now thanks to you, I'll probably feel less guilty knowing I'm trying to save other lives unlike you. Just when I thought you were a great leader. Im actually disappointed in you." You said as you walked in.

As you walked in, you looked up seeing all the stairs you were going have to climb up. "This will be a long journey." You took out a rifle you saved for something like this.

You walked up the stairs slowly before hearing something. It sounded like it was slithering. The noise faded behind you. You didn't move for another good 10 seconds before taking another step. 'Must be gone' you thought to yourself as you walked another staircase.