V:

Days continued as it went by the same schedule. More things had been added such as learning to defend one another if a monster were to appear. Other days were being aware of each other. At this point it was a matter of time in how much longer everyone was going to last.

Each day was getting worse as people started to lose it now that the lights went out. Just great right? Luckily you weren't going as crazy as anyone else, but it started to hit you as you started to feel mentally exhausted.

You started to wonder how your family was doing. As much as they didn't want you around them anymore, it started to hurt how attached you felt to them till that day. Either way thats over now.

You washed your face hearing someone step inside. Eun-yu came in as she just scoffed looking at you. "What now?" You sighed.

"You seriously are a lot." You dried your face having a confused look. "Glad to know. Get over it."

She stood next to you, sighing, you looked at her seeing the annoyed look she had. "You look like you're having a good time here acting all tuff, but I can tell you're ready to end it all."

"... wow what a bitch for real. That's my business if I'm going through something. Im not some weak useless idiot just sitting here doing nothing." You walked passed here leaving before she spoke back.

"I just visited hyun-su. It looks like you know nothing of him. He hurted himself back then. That girl jisu and eunhyeok went to his room getting him to do something again. He's being used again."

Of course you didn't know a lot about hyun-su. Although you had small conversations with him at school, and now getting closer during this time period, you guys haven't gotten that close yet. You already knew he gone through a lot.

"So you finally figured he's being used. Whatever I know about him is because he tells me."

You left feeling annoyed by her already. Even if she was annoying you ended up bringing yourself not to hate her anymore. Everyone has there reason for being who they are unless they are just a total bitch.

You went to hyun-su room to see he wasn't there anymore. After checking in the main lobby, there were a few people missing. Walking slowly, you made to a room filled with cars. It was noisy realizing they were in car driving away from the monsters.

"Whoever is driving that car, can't drive for shit." You deadpanned looking how the car went from left to right. You looked closet to see it was eun hyeok in the steering wheel. "Well that makes sense."

They got out quickly as Mr. An came in firing all of them. "We're gonna have to speed up things." You stepped in as you started to put some type of liquid on the bullets which was more alcohol.

"Get out now!" Eunhyeok nodded at you as you started to shoot them at the right spot. They slowly started to drop one by one until one came running to you fast. "Ew what is that thing?!" You panicked not having a second to think before a knife Pierced through the monster.

Your eyes widened turning back to see hyun-su. "Hyun-su". He held your arm pulling you behind him as he pushed it more forward to the point the monster fell.

"Are you okay?" He asked as you nodded looking behind him. Suddenly you both heard a scream from a child and monster going on.  "Let's go." He said as he pulled your arm with him.

You both made it to the scene, and not a second too soon hyun-su turned, as he ran to the spider looking monster stabbing it, but it got to him as it knocked him over. Hyun su didn't stop until it fully died.

For a moment he wasn't moving until he finally got up. He looked at everyone as they just stood there shocked. He turned back to normal as he walked away covered in blood. You were a bit worried for him, but maybe it was best to give him his space right now.