iii:

Everyone had woken up that morning hearing an announcement for the people who are still alive, should go downstairs for safety.

"You can trust that announcement? Will you really be okay?" Du-sik had his doubts whether it was actually safe to go or not. Ji-su and Jae-heon decided to go out once again to see if it was actually safe to go or not.

"I'll go as well." You didn't volunteer cause you felt like it, but more like you felt useless the whole day yesterday from not doing anything.

"But your arm.." hyun-su pointed out as you looked at it. "Don't worry. Not like my whole arm got cut off. Besides the more people the better right?"

Some of them nodded accepting you to go along with them.

"I..." hyun-su picked up his weapon. "Can I go with you?"

"I guess four is better than two. Right?" Ji-su looked at jae-heon. "Of course."

"Okay. Go. Go all of you." Du-sik said it as if he was irritated, but seemed like he was more worried.

Before leaving yeong-su had spoken up. "Hyun-su, y/n you have to come back, okay?" You guys looked at him seeing his worried expression. You gave him a promising smile as hyun-su agreed. "Thank you for saving us. And sorry for your injury y/n." Su-yeong bowed. "It's okay. I'm glad you guys didn't get hurt."

"Shall we get going?" Jae-heon said as each of you guys put in a earphone on. Leaving the place one by one you closed the door as hyun-su looked at you. "Ill stay behind you. You can be in front of me." You guessed maybe he was worried about your arm? Who knows. But with him having a better weapon, the better. "Thanks"

"Is it okay to go downstairs like this? Shouldn't we grab something useful? The most useful thing is our lives." Of course Jae-heon had a door piece as a shield, but then again, who knew what type of monster would show up again.

Making it down to the next floor, opening the door you guys saw a dead person on the floor. "I'm relieved to see a corpse." Jae-heon said as you guys watched ji-su checking the corpse temperature . "It's still warm. He hasn't been dead for long."

"Tragic. He must've heard the announcement and tried to escape." Now you wondered how much more people were alive in this building.

Ji-su took the snack from the dead body as she tossed it to Hyun-su. "Put it back if you don't want it." He turned to you as you shrugged to him. "You're mean."

"Yes, I am. I can do worse things to survive. You're an accomplice now." It was quiet until Jae-heon took the lead again. "Let's go." You guys followed him as hyun-su sighed and followed until something had hit him.

The hit was so hard he had fallen down the stairs. You three rushed to the rail seeing his fall. "Hyun-su!" You yelled, but was too late as he hit the floor from 9 floors up.

—————————//—————————//

3 hours later you three met up with the rest of the people as a meeting was formed. "Here." Eun-hyuk put a little box on the table as everyone watched. "What is that?" The old man seok-hyeon asked.

Seok-hyeon. One of the cockiest man you've met in your entire life.

"Each of you take a piece of paper. If you think we should oust hyun-su, draw a circle. And if you think we should, draw an X. Then put the paper in the box." While the annoying old man argued about kicking hyun-su out, eun-yoo came in as she wanted to vote. Things went up and down with them that you weren't didn't care about neither of them right now.