VII ( Season 1 finale )

Throughout the day everyone was focused on there own thing trying to be at ease.

You saw yeong su walking away from a room as he was holding his toy dinosaur. "Big sister. Do you know where Mr. Han is?"

You couldn't bring up the fact he was being turned into a monster. You try to bring a smile hoping for him to take it.

"He's resting right now since he got a little hurt . I can try and look for him. " He smiled as he gave you his toy and walked away. You heard faint voices from the room not too far from you. Not trying to get to close you heard the man who was Ui Myeong talking to hyun su. You heard him saying about an experiment and how he was a monster in the first place.

Last thing you could hear was him mentioning how everyone was going to betray them since they were monsters.

You walked away quickly trying not to get caught for hearing. "He's spouting a lot of nonsense to him." Just then the whistle sounded meaning there was as monster again. But this time it wasn't a monster more like slime

You saw yeong su crying saying the slime was his friend. "What are you guys doing?" You yelled as you looked at the slime not doing any harm.

"Stop! It won't attack us." Hyun su yelled as the neighbors didn't stop. "You wouldn't know if it will." The other neighbor yelled as they pulled the gun fire towards it and shot it. The slime panicked as it had no way out and ended up dying.

You sighed feeling annoyed about everything. You saw hyun su look in disbelief as he walked towards Ui Myeong. "I guess you're right. Humans and monsters can't coexist."

"It can't be helped" Ui Myeong went towards yeong su to check up on him, but eun yu took his hand away as she took the kids with her.

"You seem to have a lot of friends." He got up looking towards her. "I have no such things." You were surprised hearing that. Most likely he forgot you were even there.

You ended up dropped the toy you were holding for yeong su earlier causing a loud sound as hyun su and Ui Myeong turned to you.

"Sorry." You said as you walked past them quickly. "Stupid bastard. He's putting stuff on his head." Your anger ended up making your eyes fill with tears but you pushed that feeling aside for now.

The way you were seeing him throughout the day wasn't him anymore. He was cold. Someone who didn't take anyone orders.

A little while later you saw sangwook carrying yuri on his back rushing to leave to help her, but instead ended up being tripped by Ui Myeong. He had ideas thinking they were going to betray them but hyun su reassure him saying they won't since they won't be there for long.

Giving the car key back to sang wook, he left running with her on her back. Out of nowhere Ui Myeong starting shooting them as yuri ended up being shot several times.

Anger got to Ui Myeong as he started to shoot everyone inside. Everyone tried hiding as he shot one of the neighbors, byeong il .

"Here!" You pushed one of the neighbors hiding them behind a wall as you didn't make it in time as he ended up shooting you near chest.

You fell to the ground seeing everyone trying to help each other. "Take him instead. His injuries is bigger than mines."

"Get up, hurry!" Eun yu tries helping you as you pushed her away. "Help him. He might die. I'll be fine just go." You sat up giving her a reassured nod as she left helping everyone carry him.

You noticed yi kyung trying to shoot as she didn't have bullets you pulled out your gun quickly sliding it towards her. "Yi kyung!" She saw the gun, before Ui Myeong was able to attack hyun su quickly attacked him as she quickly ran towards you and helped you got up as you and eun hyeok hid behind a wall.