ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"I'm thinking about making, (Y/n), my wife"

"Excuse me, I just want to point out that I'm standing right here" 

You cut in between Nefertari and Ramses II, getting their attention.

"You can't just say that in front of your own beautiful wife that puts up with you every day" you exclaim.

Nefertari stares at you with interest, a pleasant smile on her face.

"And? I have concubines and many wives" Ramses snaps at you with displeasure.

"You don't want to become one of my many wives?" You shook your head at him.

"No" you reply, ready to start an argument if needed.

But his response was surprising.

"All right, you won't become my wife" your eyes widens.

This is the first-ever pharaoh you meet and not force you to marry-

"But you still have to marry one of my sons"

Ok, you jinxed it.

"And the obsession with Zahra's family line begins" Nefertari mumbles.

"Why are you so insistent on having you in your family?" you inquire.

"Because I want to have talented grandchildren to assist me in ruling Egypt"

His reply made you remember reading about how Ramses was obsessed with having a huge family.

Just to ensure his great rule in Egypt...which actually worked up very well.

"But I'm not talented" you deny.

"Time traveling, and having blood that can cure anything is a talent, (Y/n)" Nefertari assures.

You start getting nervous upon understanding that they know everything about your family

"I'm already married, so I can't really marry your son"

"No, you are not" Ramses points out your lie.

"Yes, I'm married, I have a husband" you try to convince him.

"No, you are not" Nefertari sings, before starting to list the reasons.

"If you were married, where is your wedding ring? Why didn't you say that from the beginning? Why-" you cut her off.

"What is your point, my queen?"

"I want you to marry my son, Amun-her-khepeshef"

You stare at her, your jaw almost dropping in shock.

She wants you to marry her son, that's why she is acting like that.

The door opens and a young man  enters.

His fair cheeks are burning red from the heat of the sun which doesn't seem to bother him.

He looks like the younger version of Ramses, the only difference is the nose shape which is narrow and small.

"Did you request to see me, father?" Ramses smiles at his younger son.

"Yes, I would like you to meet your bride, Merneptah"

You, Nefertari, and Merneptah are shocked by the news.

Nefertari looks more angry than shocked at the fact that Ramses wants to marry you to his son from his other wife, Isetnofret.

"What?!"

"You heard me, you are going to marry (Y/n)"

The prince looks at you with disgust and hatred.

"She is the ugliest woman I have ever seen"

You sneeze.

Someone must be talking about you.

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"She is indeed beautiful"

The golden-haired man looks down at your picture with an emotionless look on his face.

"But it is not about her looks as much as it is about her bloodline, Lyle"

The assistant named Lyle looks at his master, trying to control his nervousness.

"It's said that she is going to have a son and that son is going to have a daughter who will end..."

Lyle watches as his master crumbles the picture in his hand.

"...dark magic forever"

A/n: this is a crossover with one of my stories, can you guess which story 😉