Baking together

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

Scaramouche was using his phone in bed while Kazuha was zoning out.

"Scara you wanna do something fun today?" Kazuha asked doing a belly flop on the bed next to Scaramouche. It was a friday morning and the both of them were free from work. Scaramouche worked as an assistant to the CEO of a Inazuman company. Kazuha was the CEO of course.

"Do something fun like what?"

"Hmm..."

"Maybe baking? I've never done it before.."

"What makes you think I can bake?" Scaramouche said putting down his phone and looking at Kazuha. Kazuha smiled and chuckled lightly.

"I dont know? We can help each other!"

Scaramouche nodded slowly as he got up from the bed that he and Kazuha shared. He walked towards the kitchen with his hair in a messy bun. Kazuha walked behind him as they both reached the kitchen.

"So what should we bake?" Scaramouche asked sitting on the counter. Kazuha scratched the back of his neck with both hands and laughed nervously.

"Hah.. I dont really know.."

"Then I'll take my leave" Scaramouche said as he jumped off the counter and walked towards the exit of the kitchen. But Kazuha ran towards where he was going and spread both of his arms out.

"Your gonna give up that easily? Come on.. please?" Kazuha asked with puppy eyes. Scaramouche groaned quietly and turned around back to the counter. Kazuha smiled as he got some ingredients and put them on the counter.

"Let's make a cake" Scaramouche said. Kazuha flinched and almost dropped the flour he was holding. Scaramouche tilted his head in confusion.

"What? Do you not like the idea?" Scaramouche said crossing his legs and arms, smirking.

"I- yes i love the idea, I was just surprised.."

"Okay let's go, what do we start with?" Scaramouche said jumping off the counter again. Kazuha went to go get his phone to watch a tutorial. Scaramouche was humming a song and bouncing slowly. This is his way of vibing. Kazuha came back with his phone and put up a tutorial, when the video played he paused it.

"Can you go get me a bowl?" Kazuha asked. Scaramouche nodded and went to go get a bowl. He put the bowl on the counter.

"Nice, now let me play the tutorial.." Kazuha played the video. They were doing the cake together and Scaramouche kept on throwing flour at Kazuha whenever he felt like it. Kazuha was unbothered and continued doing what he was doing, this made Scaramouche annoyed.

"Scaramouche take this please" Kazuha said giving the flour to Scaramouche.

"Put it in the cabinet" he said. Scaramouche nodded and went up the stool since he was pretty short. He struggled putting the flour on the counter. He tried going on his tip toes but lost his balance and fell with the flour coming on his clothes.

"!"

He crashed towards the floor hitting his head. Kazuha flinched and put everything down to check on his assistant.

"Scaramouche! Are you okay?!" Kazuha pulled Scaramouche to his embrace patting his head.

"..."

"Does it hurt?" Kazuha asked worried. Scaramouche nodded slowly griping on Kazuha's shoulders tight. Kazuha carried Scaramouche and took him to the bed he was in before.

"Relax here okay?"

"Mhm.."

Kazuha walked back to the kitchen in a sad face because now he couldn't bake with Scaramouche.

~~~~~

Kazuha managed to finish the cake by himself while Scaramouche was sulking. Scara decided to go shower and do the laundry later. Scaramouche finished showering and wore a hoodie with sweat pants. He took a nap. Kazuha was done with the cake and put it on the dining table in the kitchen. He went  to the bedroom to see a precious Scaramouche sleeping. Kazuha went closer to Scaramouche and carried him in bridal style. He smelled like strong perfume, but that was his body soap.

Scaramouche woke up eventually as he sat on the chair.

"What's going on.."

"Look! I made the cake by myself! And I want you to taste it..."

"Uhm. Okay.."

Scaramouche took a bite out of the cake and his eyes started to sparkle with joy.

"It taste amazing!" Scaramouche said with his mouth full.

"Haha, dont talk with your mouth full okay?" Kazuha said covering Scaramouches mouth.

Scaramouche swallowed the cake and took a scoop on his spoon and pointed it towards Kazuhas mouth.

"You want me to eat it? okay.." kazuha said pointing at himself. Scara nodded childishly.

He opened his mouth and shoved in the cake almost choking Kazuha.

"*cough* oh gosh.. hey it taste good not gonna lie.."

"I know right?" Scaramouche said smiling.

The both of them sat down and had a fun time talking and eating the cake.
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

I consider this as fluff

-euminx