Cursed food

Watch the song before u read this unmotivated chapter.

Warning
~~~~~
Fluff
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Kazuha was sitting in bed scrolling through tiktok, watching edits that his friends made of him. He had grown out his hair shoulder length and coloured it black, but kept his red streak. He kept scrolling until someone knocked.

"Come in"

The door opened slowly as Scaramouche came in Kazuhas robe, chest showing a little and it came up to his knees. As soon as Kazuha looked at him, he dropped his phone.

"I.."

"I was doing the laundry and I didnt have anything to wear.."

"That's cute"

Scaramouche froze.

"What?"

"Oh! Uh.. I mean that's okay! Haha..." he said admiring Scaramouche.

Scaramouche leaped forward and crawled into the bed.

"Wait, hold on. What the heck are you doing..." Kazuha met eyes with Scaramouche who sat on Kazuhas lap.

"Cuddles"

"I need to draw somethi-"

"Tsk" Scaramouche said pushing Kazuha down on the bed, Kazuha facing Scaramouche.

"What is wrong? You aren't high are you?"

"Kiss me. Otherwise you are a crap boyfriend" Scaramouche said holding Kazuhas collar.

"Okay then. But just once"

Kazuha sat up and pecked Scaramouches lips softly. Scaramouche looked away and got of his lap.

"Ok you can draw now"

He left. Kazuha felt extremely guilty after that. He stood up to get a paper and pens and started drawing. Kazuha drew Anya from an anime. He was talented in drawing, while Scaramouche drew pretty decent. IF HE TRIED. Most of the time, he would take drawing classes from Kazuha since he was great at drawing. Digital drawing and paper drawing. Any artstyle, he was perfect at it.

He finished drawing the anya drawing and saved it in a folder. He got up and looked for Scaramouche. He found him in the kitchen waving a knife and used a pan as shield around a raw chicken which was fricking alive.

"What the.."

"STAND BACK YOU STUPID CHICKEN"

Scaramouche tried to toss the chicken into the pot but it just wouldn't go in.

"Oh, Honey. What brings you here?" Scaramouche asked finally getting a grip of the chicken.

"Honey? Well uhh. What are you doing, and how tf is that chicken alive!"

"I dont know, I'm tryna make dinner but this beast WONT STAND STIL-" He was cut off by the chicken that grabbed the knife Scaramouche held.

"AAAAAAA!" Kazuha screamed.

"This little.." Scaramouche took off his flip flop and got ready to attack.

The chicken was strangely talented at martial arts. But Scaramouche was stronger. He didnt want to use his electro attacks since it would ruin the food. Kazuha looked terrified as he went behind Scaramouche. Kazuha noticed that he still wore the robe that Kazuha had. Scaramouche got angrier and decided to do plan Z.

Beat the chicken with the pan.

He took his pan and started hitting the chicken. Fuppa was watching her ancestor getting beat. Kazuha took Fuppa in his arms and covered its face.

"Dont watch your mama beat it okay?"

"What do you mean mama- OW, YOU SON OF A BTCH-" Scaramouche got cut by the knife the chicken held. Scaramouche fixed his robe before beating the crap out of the chicken.

After what felt like years, the chicken was finally defeated. Scaramouche panted heavily as Kazuha filmed the whole thing. Scaramouche looked at Kazuha with a tired face.

"Alright I'll cook dinner now.."

"Dont overwork, I can do it!" Kazuha said hugging Scaramouche.

"Really?"

"Yeah.."

"Here, follow the recipe. If you mess anything up, I'll shove dck far up ur azz"

"I dont mind~"

Scaramouche froze.

"I was joking, come here Fuppa!" Scaramouche said holding a treat for Fuppa. She ate it whole.

"Pip"

Scaramouche went to the living room and relaxed. He let out a huge sigh after having world war 3 with a chicken.

----

Dinner was finally done and Piffle was asleep by then. Scaramouche sat down near the dining table facing Kazuha.

"Let's dig in"

As soon as Scaramouche took a bite, something was definitely off.

"Kazuha.. what did you add in the chicken.."

"The stuff that was on the paper?"

"Oh, ok.."

Scaramouche felt something move in his mouth. He spat it out immediately. It was the chickens leg.

"EW WHAT THE FU-"

As soon as he shouted, the chicken woke up and started running around.

"Kazuha did you prepare the chicken or summoned a beast?!" Scaramouche shouted. The chicken picked up a knife.

"AAAAAHHHH!" The both of them screamed hugging eachother.

At the end of the day, they had a new pet, a chicken. Who was aggressive. Its name is Ninja Mitori.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Cursed food be like