《--highschool--》2

Warning
~~~~~~
Kissing scene
~~~~~~
Only a tiny bit mature
~~~~~~
Blood
~~~~~~

Scaramouche was hanging out with Ayaka, Kuki Shinobu and Xingqiu. Scaramouche was using his phone like usual, and Xingqiu read a book. Kazuha was running through the hallways as some dudes chased after him. Kazuha bumped shoulders with Scaramouche. Scaramouche clicked his tongue looking back at Kazuha annoyed, but as soon at Scaramouche turned around, two guys bumped into Scaramouche and Xingqiu. Making them fall back. Xingqiu coughed as he saw Scaramouche and held him up fast.

"Cant you guys see where ur going? Or are you blind!?" Xingqiu said standing up along with Scaramouche.

"Yeah.. cant you watch where you're going?" Scaramouche asked dusting himself and Xingqiu. The two guys apologized desperately as Kuki Shinobu chuckled behind Ayaka. Xingqiu grabbed Scaramouches wrist and dragged him with him.

"Ugh let's go!"

They walked to the library where Chongyun and Xiao were sparing, while Lisa the librarian tried to stop them. Xingqiu left Scaramouche, Ayaka and Kuki out in the hallway while he walked in the library, closing the door. You could hear a loud roar as soon as the door closed. Then the doors bust open again, with Xingqiu walking out with a straight face, kicking the door closed.

"You okay?" Kuki asked sarcastic. Xingqiu looked at Kuki and said:

"I suggest you check for yourself" Xingqiu said in a straight face. Ayaka looked at Kuki, then Xingqiu.

"Chongyun and Xiao are sparing and Lisa is angry" Xingqiu said. He held his book close to his chest as the bell rang. School was now over and now students could roam the hallways.

"Oh uh Xingqiu, Ayaka and Kuki, really sorry but I need to go somewhere.." Scaramouche said tying up his hair. He went to the restroom where he found Kazuha getting ganged up by two tall dudes.

"Hah! Nerd ass.." one of them said as they kicked Kazuha in the face. Kazuha was sobbing and trying to cover his face, but some guy was holding his arms.

"P-please stop"

"PlEAse sTooOp, HAH WTFF?!"

"I suggest you leave him alone" Scaramouche said walking in closing the door behind him.

"S-scara?!" Childe said.

"Hmph, it's you. Didnt I tell you to fuck off last time?" Scaramouche said grabbing the other dude and slammed his head onto the counter.

"I didnt expect to see a person like you. Its a true shame honestly.." Scaramouche said as he let go of the man and went towards Kazuha.

"Are you hurt Kaz?" Scaramouche asked caressing Kazuhas chin. He glared at Childe.

"What type of we-"

Right then, Scaramouche jumped onto Childe violently hitting his head until he was completely drenched in blood.

"P-please stop!"

"PlEASE stOp, nice try buddy" Scaramouche grinned as he punched Childe and bashing his head on the floor. The other dude that was slammed against the counter hand woken up and took Childe on his back.

"Tell the nurse that I hurt him, and you will be 6 feet deep into the ground" Scaramouche said sarcastic.

"Alright.. " the guy said running fast out of there closing the door behind him. Scaramouche chuckled as he turned to Kazuha.