《Bad hair day》

Fluff
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Scaramouche was in the bathroom for hours trying to comb out his hair. His hair was a built like a birds nest. He tried brushing it out but he had difficulty doing that. He pulled his hair while groaning angry, and boy it sure was loud. It got louder each time he tried combing through it, it hurt but Scaramouches did not care. He pulled it so much that he fell on his butt and his head almost hitting the sink. Scaramouche screamed in the bathroom which made Kazuha drop his last cupcake. Kazuha was already having a bad day and wasnt in a good mood, so he felt angry when marching to the bathroom. He opened the door and started scolding Scaramouche like hell. That was until he saw his hair.

"What on earth happend to ur hair?! Did you have a stroke while brushing your ha-"

"DID SOMEONE SHIT IN YOUR SOUP? WHY ARE YOU SO MAD?!" Scaramouche said angry.

"Tell me, what happened to ur hair" Kazuha said. Scaramouche turned his head away and frowned.

"My hair.."

"Its so difficult to fix, it's so long and I just want to cut it!" Scaramouche muttered. Kazuha carried Scaramouche in his arms and took him to the living room.

"What are you doing?" Scaramouche said. Kazuha stared at him deep into his eyes which made Scaramouche silent. Kazuha put him on the couch and grabbed a pair of scissors. He looked at Scaramouche in a grin. Scaramouche moved away from Kazuha.

"Kazuha what are you doing?" Scaramouche said. He laid on his back staring back at him horrified.

"You.." Kazuha grabbed Scaramouche left cheek.

"Your so damn cute!" Kazuha said pinching Scaramouche cheeks. Scaramouche slapped his hand of his cheek and frowned.

"Just stop, I'm going to the bathroom to do my hair, by-" Scaramouche was about to sit up when Kazuha pushed him back down.

"What the f-"

"Shhh..listen" Kazuha said.

"Kazuha, did you actually eat those wild pla-"

Kazuha then clung onto Scaramouches leg, with his face into Scaramouches thigh.

"Your so warm" kazuha whispered.

"I know, now please let go of me?" Scaramouche said sitting up.

"No.."

"You son of a bit-"

Kazuha gasped dramatically at Scaramouche.

"Dont call me that.." Kazuha muttered. Scaramouche nodded slowly with a disgusted look.

"I'm going to fix my hair, bye bye" Scaramouche said patting Kazuhas head. Kazuha let go of Scaramouches thigh as Scaramouche went to the bathroom.

"I need to fix my hair seriously" Scaramouche muttered. He took his hair brush and sighed looking at it.

"3..2..1"

He started brushing his hair aggressively again. This time he brushed a little to hair and he accidentally cut himself-

"GAH!" Scaramouche threw the brush at the mirror breaking it. Kazuha woke up from his nap and went to the bathroom.

"What's wron- THE FKING MIRROR OH MY GOD!" Kazuha shouted.

"Kazuha! Help me~.." Scaramouche whined. Kazuha looked at Scaramouche and nodded.

"Let's wash your hair first.." Kazuha said. Kazuha got a chair as Scaramouche sat on it.

"I'll get the shampoo and stuff" Kazuha took some shampoo and poured some onto Scaramouches hair. He massaged his head and Scaramouche kept on looking at Kazuha.

"Your staring.."

"Sorry.."

"Its okay"

Kazuha then washed Scaramouche hair with water. He turned of the tap and dried his hair with a towel. He blow dried his hair and pecked his cheek.

"Adorble" Kazuha said cupping Scaramouches cheeks.

"Kazuha..?" Scaramouche said.

"Oh yeah, right sorry. Your face is just very cute" he giggled. He took a scissors and trimmed his hair.

"Can I give you bangs?"

"No"

"Okay" Kazuha said as he trimmed some bangs, without Scaramouche noticing.

Some minutes passed and Kazuha was done.

"I'm done! You look way better now!" Kazuha said hugging Scaramouche. Scaramouche looked at the mirror and looked at his bangs. They were curtain bangs.

"I know you said you didnt want bangs but in my head I couldn't resist it"

"It looks fine"

"Fine?"

"Okay, it looks "AmAZIng" " Scaramouche said sarcastically. Kazuha went out the bathroom and left Scaramouche. Scaramouche pouted.

"Is he mad at me?" Scaramouche muttered. Scaramouche went towards Kazuha who was in the kitchen making noodles.

"I'm sorry for being rude.."

"Huh? What do you mean scara?"

"You just left me like that and I thought it was because I was being sarcastic"

"Haha, it's fine. I'm not mad at all!"

Scaramouche looked at Kazuha. Kazuha smirked at him then went back to making noodles. Scaramouche then went to his room. He sat on his bed and hugged a pillow.

"Why is he so hot!?" Scaramouche screamed into his pillow. He looked at himself in the mirror and then blushed.

"Wait.."

"WHY AM I SO HOT?!"

~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

This is fluff.

Comment f if u can relate to hair problems. Especially me since I'm african and I have trouble doing my hair.