send ur location

Warning (visions are in this au)
~~~~~~~~
Kidnapping and mentions of s3duce
~~~~~~~~
Maybe some mature content, but not smut
~~~~~~~~
Blood
~~~~~~~~

Scaramouche was at the office with his CEO holding some files. Kazuha was printing new files for Scaramouche to send to different companies. He had to take the bus to those different companies since the buildings were far away. Kazuha handed him the file he was going to give to the another CEO.

"Please give this to CEO Richard" Kazuha said putting the papers beside him while typing in some stuff. Scaramouche nodded as he took the files and put them in a folder to kept them safe.

"I'll be heading of then! I'll be safe!" Scaramouche said putting on his coat.

Men             Women

Scaramouche went outside of the building into the busy town. Cars were driving fast and he had to go to the bus stop were he would jump of 1 bus stop and wait for the next bus, and the next bus stop he comes to is where he jumps off. Its doesn't sound like a long journey, but the 1st journey to the first bus stop is pretty long. It would take 12 minutes to get there, then having to get another bus to the next destination would take 7 minutes to get there. A total of 19 minutes to reach the destination. The bus came right on time as he got in. He took an empty seat near the window.

He almost slept through the whole entire ride, but he couldn't sleep otherwise he would be in a whole other area

He almost slept through the whole entire ride, but he couldn't sleep otherwise he would be in a whole other area. 19 minutes had gone and Scaramouche got off the bus. He crossed the zebra crossing looking both ways and continued walking. He reached to the building and entered inside. There were some women and men staring at him.

"Is he from the Kaedehara Association company?" Some lady whispered. Scaramouche went to  the elevator door and pressed on button 12 where the CEO'S office of this building was. The doors opened where two men were inside. Scaramouche was pretty short compared to them, he only came up to their shoulders. The two men went out the elevator as Scaramouche went inside. The doors closed as he pressed on button 12.

"This floor has already been requested"

"Aha.. this building is smart, I should take some inspiration.." Scaramouche said to himself. He took out his notes and started writing down stuff.