send ur location 2

Warning
~~~~~~
A bit mature, not as in smut since I dont write smut
~~~~~~
Alcohol I'm sos
~~~~~~
~~~~~~

Kazuha and his assistant reached the mansion. Kazuha went out of the car and held it open for Scaramouche.

"Thank you.." Scaramouche muttered as he went out. Kazuha slammed the door which made Scaramouche flinch. Kazuha waved at the taxi driver as he grabbed Scaramouche hand, and intertwined his fingers into his hand. Scaramouche blushed and looked away. They walked to Kazuhas door where they were greeted by guards. Most of the guards didn't seem to remember Scaramouches face though.

"Hello Kaedehara" the guards said in usion. Kazuha walked in but when it came to Scaramouche, he stretched out his arm.

"Who are you? Are you trying to sneak in?!" One of the guards said. They all pointed their guns towards Scaramouche which made him flinch.

"H..ah?" Scaramouche made a noise idk.

"He is my assistant, please for heavens sake!" Kazuha said turning around with his terrifying stare. Immediately all of the guards flinched and put down their guns.

"S-sorry Mr. Kaedehara, were sorry for being rude to you.."

"Its me you should be apologising to" Scaramouche said.

"That's my Scara" Kazuha said going inside the mansion while patting Scaramouches head. They entered the mansion and took off their shoes and jackets.

"But honestly though, I'm so sorry about what happened between this kidnapping thing.."

"Haha! I-its fine.. No pressure.." Scaramouche said scratching the back of his head. Maids and butlers greeted them.

"Hello Sir, and Sir Scaramouche!"

"S-sir Scaramouche? I think it's okay you call me Sca-"

"Boss has made a rule that we shall respect those who are close with boss" the butler said smiling. Scaramouche looked up at Kazuha then looked down blushing.

"Let's just continue walking.." Scaramouche said pulling Kazuha. Kazuha made a tiny chuckle as he followed Scaramouche. They went to the kitchen and Scaramouche put on the apron.

"What are you doing  Sir Scaramouche?" Kazuha said sarcastically.

"Stop calling me that!" Scaramouche said crossing his arms.

"I have to the right to tease you since ur my assistant" Kazuha said grinning. Scaramouche walked up to Kazuha and grabbed his collar.

"I swear I will quit my job" Scaramouche said in a deep voice.

"You cant, your stuck with m-"

"NO" Scaramouche shouted accidentally  as he let go of the collar. He knew he f upped.

"I.. I'm sorry for shouting at you, please forgive me" Scaramouche said. You could hear the small fear in his voice,he didnt want to make Kazuha angry. But Kazuha said nothing.

"I'm sorry, Sir Kaedehara.." Scaramouche muttered. Kazuha hugged Scaramouche and rested his chin and Scaramouche head.

"I was just joking, I wanted to see if you would apologize" Kazuha said calmly.

"Scaramouche?"

"Huh, sorry I was zoning out"

"Hah"