Part 6 - Family time and Romance

Hello everyone!!
Thanks for your votes and comments😍😍
Here's the next part!
Have made it loonggg and it includes a lot of #maan romance too!
Hope y'all like it!
__________________________

Anu opens the bag Mukku had given her, and sees a beautiful sky blue salwar kameez with sequins.. and some pretty pearl stud earrings ..

She got dressed and kept her hair open, as she knew her Anuj liked it that way...
She also applied some kohl on her eyes and lip gloss... she did not need any other makeup as she knew she is going to blush a lot in the next few days! She applied a small bindi on her forehead and looked at her reflection in the mirror..  imagining how her bholuram would react seeing her like this.. how she would enjoy his eyes on her all evening.. 

Devika came inside the room and called her.. but Anu was too busy daydreaming about her shayar kapadia to pay attention to her..
Devika had a mischievous thought.. she slowly walked beside Anu and kissed her cheek..

Anu broke out of her daydream and exclaimed "Anuj" and smilingly turned around to see Devika laughing..

Anu:" Devika tu yaha"
Devika:" Sorry yaar yahan tere Anuj ko hona chahiye tha na"
Anu:" Tu kab aayi"
Devika:" Tabhi jab tu uss US return shayri karne waale gadhe ke sapne dekh rahi thi"
Anu:" Mere Anuj ko gadha mat bolne🥺
Ab woh tere hone waali jiju hain"
Devika:" Jiju baadme pehle dost hai woh mera.. chal ab jaldi.. and don't worry.. main Anuj ko tera message de dungi"
Anu:" Konsa msg devu?"
Devika:" Arre meri bholi Anu.. yahi ki woh.. tujhe.. jaldi se.. kiss karde.. kyuki tu uske kiss ke liye tadap rahi hai"
Anu grabs a comb and runs behind her..
Devika rushes outside and hides behind bapuji and GK..
Bapuji:" Beta kya hua? Aise kyu bhaag rahi hai hai iske peeche"
Samar:" Haan mummy.. bilkul Tom & Jerry lag rahe ho dono.."
GK: " Haan Anu beta.. tu bhi kya.. tera romeo bahar intezaar kar raha hai aur tu uski juliet banne ki jagah yaha tom and jerry khel rahi hai.. mera bichara beta.. not done maan"

Devika:" Kya sahi example diya hai GK" and gives him a hi-fi..

Everyone laughs.. and Anu starts blushing..
Her mom and Kinjal come to her rescue and take her outside..
She sees Anuj.. looking extremely handsome in a lemon yellow T-shirt and blue jeans..
Ufffff how she loved lemons.. from childhood.. she wished he could just grab this lemon and...

Anu put a break on her thoughts and chided herself.. but again thought to herself.."ab mere bholuram hain hi itne handsome" and blushed to herself..

Anuj was spellbound seeing her.. it was the second time he was seeing her in a salwar suit after college.. and he loved how she managed to take his breath away everytime.. he saw her blushing and lost in her thoughts.. so he caught her eye and raised his eyebrows.. as if asking what happened.. she nodded sideways.. gesturing nothing..

Mukku:" Tum dono ka aankho aankho waala romance hogaya ho toh chalein???"

Anuj walks to Anu, slips his hand into hers and says.. chalein..
Anu smiles and nods..
While the others go "AWWWWWW"

They finally make their way to the cars waiting under the building..

Bapuji, GK, Anu's mom and her brother in one car
Samar, Kinjal, Dolly, Meenu and Sanjay in one car
And Mukku, Devika, Anuj and Anupama in one..

They all left..
In the car.. Devika was driving, Mukku was sitting beside her.. and the two lovebirds were sitting behind.. as Devika started .. Mukku turned on the music .. the song chashni started to play..

🎶Zubaan hai pheeki shaam se
Hui na tose baat bhi
Bina main tere bemaza
Hua hoon dekho aaj bhi

Anuj looked at Anu and gestured her to come closer