Part 13:" The night before the wedding"

Hello everyone!!
Thank you for 10.6K readsss I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS❤❤❤❤❤❤

Maan ki shaadi mubarak ho❤❤
These two have driven me completely crazy, and I can't concentrate on anything, hence the delay in updating.. but here is a small part..maybe a filler? But tried to make it cute!!

Hope you like it❤
__________________________

After the pool party, they all went in their rooms, had some rest, and packed their bags to go back home.
Mukku had arranged a private bus this time so that all of them could go home together. Everyone was going to spend the night at Anu and Anuj's apartments that night...because they all wanted the shaadi waala ghar feels..

They all board the bus..
Anuj was the last one to board after Devika..
He wanted to sit beside his Anu..the seat was still empty, thank god, he thought..
But Devika was about to sit there..
Anuj quickly held her hand and pushed her behind to where Mukku was sitting alone
Anuj:" Devu please mujhe meri Anu ke saath baithne do na"
Anu blushed as everyone chorused an "Awwwww"
Devika hit Anuj's arm
Devika:" Kitna besharam hogaya na hai tu"
But she went and sat beside Mukku..

As the bus started moving.. Anuj put an arm over Anu's shoulder.. she was a bit hesitant initially, but then she lost her inhibitions and cuddled a bit into him..and he smiled contentedly..

As everyone was still tired because of the bachelor's and Bachelorette party the previous night, and the dress trials and swimming in the afternoon..  they slept in the bus..

Anuj and Anu were looking at each other and were lost in their aankhon aankhon waala romance.. as the song Shayad played in the bus..

Anu slowly fell asleep, smiling in the comfort and warmth of his arms, as he planted a soft kiss on her cheek, and kept his head on hers, as she smiled wider in her sleep and mumbled an I love you..and he fell asleep too..

They all arrived at their building soon, everyone was waking up, except the two lovebirds, sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace..
Mukku quickly screamed uthooo in their ears, before the elders or kids saw them, Anu blushing a bright red and Anuj scratching his neck with a goofy smile..

They got up, and Anuj held Anu's hand tight, not letting go till they reached their apartments, despite all the teasing..

Devika:" Chal ab toh chod de apni Anu ko..aur ghar jaa apne"

Anuj:" Haan haan jaa raha hu.. aaj akhri din..phir kal se main pure haq se 24/7 apni Anu ke saath reh sakta hu.. koi mujhe usse dur jaane ke liye nahi keh sakta"

Anu was smiling and blushing throughout, dreaming about her beautiful life ahead with Anuj...

Toshu entered the corridor..

Toshu:" Mummy..."

Anu turned to see him..and ran up to him and hugged him tight, crying.. she slowly parted.. as Anuj went forward to comfort her.. Toshu apologised to him too, and hugged him..

It was now time for everyone to go and sleep in their respective apartments..

Devika:" Anuj..main dono side se hu na..toh main abhi tere saath aa rahi hu.. kal subhe main Anu ko taiyyar karne jaungi.. phir baarat me tere saath dance karungi, Anu ki entry me uske saath.. aur shaadi ke baad grihpravesh ke liye tere ghar aajaungi..okay?"

Anuj nodded..
Mukku:" Ok..toh chalo na bhai.. chalte hain ab..
Good night bhabhi.. kal aap officially meri bhabhi ban jaogi yayyyy"
Anuj:" Anu, main jaun?"
Anu:" Haan..jaiye ne.. kal baraat leke jaldi aana..main intezaar karungi"
As everyone cheered..and wished each other a good night..
Anu slowly sneaked up beside Anuj..and whispered in his ear

Anu:" Good night Mr. Anuj Kapadia ji.. kal se toh aap Mr. Anuj Anupama Joshi ban jaayenge"

Anuj:" Good night Ms. Anupama Joshi ji, kal se aap bhi toh Mrs. Anupama Anuj Kapadia ban jaayengi"

Devika:" Ohh lovebirds, chalo ab sone.. "
And she dragged Anuj with her.. shouting a good night to Anu..

In Anu's apartment, Bapuji and Mamaji slept on the bed in the bedroom, and Samar, Toshu, Sanjay and Bhavesh slept on mattresses spread out on the floor of the bedroom ..
They had set up a makeshift bed in the living room for Anu's mom, Kinjal on the sofa, Anu, Pakhi, Meenu and Dolly on mattresses on the floor..

In Anuj's apartment, Anuj and GK slept in the bedroom, while Devika and Mukku slept on the couches in the living room..

When everyone was asleep.. Anu and Anuj were still awake, excited and nervous for their big day..
Anuj texted Anu.. and Anu saw it...and started chatting..

Anuj:" Anu, so gayi kya?"
Anu:" Nahi.."
Anuj:" Kyu?? Kal pura din shaadi me thak jaogi..phir energy hi nahi hogi tum me"
Anu:" Aap bhi toh nahi soye ab tak.."
Anuj:" Yaar kya karu excitement me neend hi nahi aa rahi.. yakeen hi nahi ho raha ki tum finally meri hone waali ho.."
Anu:" Anuj main aapki hi hu..sirf aur sirf aapki..ab so jaiye"
Anuj:" Hmm..tum bhi so jao jaan.. Good night😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘"
Anu:" 😳 Itne saare??"
Anuj:" Are ye toh sirf trailer tha meri jaan.. picture abhi baaki hai.. kal shaadi ke baad dekh lena..ab so jao😘😘"
Anu:" Bas ne Anuj🙈 Ab so jaiye aap bhi.. Good night❤"

Anu was blushing.. and thinking how much better it would feel if all those kisses weren't emojis.. but real kisses..  and slept..dreaming about her bholuram..

And Anuj slept peacefully too.. knowing that this was the last night he would have to sleep alone.. from tomorrow night onwards, Anu will be with him, in his arms.. and he'll hug her tight, and never let her go..

_________________________
That's it for today..it was a small part..
Do drop your feedback in the votes and comments 🥰
The wedding day will commence in the next part.. I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDD... okay sorry😂 but I am excited!! After such a beautiful wedding in the show.. I'm not sure how good mine will be.. but I'll just put down the wedding as I have always imagined it!

Forgive the mistakes/typos..

Thanks for reading ❤