Part 21:" MaAn's first morning"

Hello everyone!!
Here's a complete MaAn romance part! Hope you like it❤

(Mature - 16+)
________________________________

It was 6am now, Anuj stirred in his sleep...and immediately realised his Anu was sleeping in his arms, he smiled looking at her...he would never forget her content face before they had finally fallen asleep 3 hours ago.. he kissed her forehead, and whispered an 'I love you', she mumbled 'Anuuuj' in her sleep and cuddled more into him, a sweet smile on her slightly swollen lips..he hugged her a bit tighter and closed his eyes, drifting off to a peaceful sleep..
3 hours later, 9 am, Anu opened her eyes, yawning, she tried to stretch her arms, but realised her husband was holding her tight, he was holding her waist and had snuggled into her chest.. she smiled, blushing, recalling their previous night... it was the best night of her life, she decided...and the best morning of her life too, to wake up to her extremely handsome husband holding her..
She looked at him..and overcome with love for him, she affectionately ruffled his hair, and pecked his cheek..
Anu:" Anuj.. aaj ki subah kitni khubsurat haina.."
Anuj had woken up when her lips had touched him..
He opened his eyes..and took in the view in front of him..his beauty, with messy hair,dreamy eyes, swollen lips, some lovebites adorning her sexy collarbone, ufff..he really needed to be more gentle... the sindoor in the parting of her hair, the mangalsutra around her neck and his name on the tattoo near her heart ....
He kissed it and pecked her lips too..
Anu blushed..
Anuj:" Good morning biwi"
Anu:" Good morning patidev"
Anuj:" Theek se neend aayi?"
Anu:" Itni acchi neend mujhe pehle kabhi nahi hai..ye jo pillow haina (pointing towards his biceps) ye bohot accha aur comfortable hai.."
Anuj raises one eyebrow and smirks.. pulls her closer under the blanket and wraps his legs around her thighs
Anuj:" Aur sone se pehle jo hua woh accha laga?"
Anu blushed and nodded, with closed eyes..
Anu whispered:" Bohot accha laga"

As Anuj slid a little up on his pillow, she saw some bruises on his chest..
Anu:" Anuj...ye nishaan kaise hue??"
Anuj:" Woh kal raatko meri pyaari junglee billi ne kat liya..isiliye"
Anu:" Billi??"
Anuj:" Hmm..ye cute si billi" and he kisses her nose
Anu:" Anuj ye sab maine kiya?? Mujhe pata hi nahi chala..suri ... aapko dard ho raha hoga??"
Anuj:" Anu...anuuu jaan relax.. ye nishaan tumhaare gale and chest par bhi hain.. "
Anu:" Kaise?"
Anuj pointed towards himself..
Anu:" Ab...agar sabne dekh liya toh??"
Anuj smiled at her innocence..
Anuj:" Anu, tumhaari make up kit me concealer hoga na.. usse ye hide hojayenge..don't worry..and haan..mujhe dard nahi ho raha.. mujhe toh accha laga..tum mujhe jitne chahe lovebites de sakti ho" and winks at her..
Anu:" Anuj aap bhi ne.. chaliye ab chodiye mujhe...bohot der hogayi hai.. kaka, mukku, bunty, devu sab aate hi honge.."
Anuj:" Toh aane do.. ab tum meri biwi ho..ab toh tumhaare time pe mera haq hai na Anu"
Anu, caressing his cheek lovingly-
Anu:" Bilkul haq hai Anuj.. par abhi mujhe nahane jaane dijiye ne.. aaj meri pehli rasoi bhi hogi, aur shaam ko humaara reception bhi toh haina..uske liye ready hona padega"
Anuj:" Accha nahane jaana hai..chalo"
Anu:" Matlab"
Anuj:" Arre tumne kaha na late ho raha hai..toh time aur paani, dono bacha lete hain..chalo"
And he winked at her..
Anu:" Main...aap..kaise.."
Anuj saw she was uncomfortable..
Anuj:" Arre Anu main toh mazaak kar raha tha..tum jao.. pehle tum naha lo phir main"
Anu:" Aap chhodiye toh.."
Anuj traced his fingers on her back, making her shiver slightly..
Anuj:" Mann nahi kar raha Anu.."
She wrapped her arms around him, and rested her head on his chest..
Anu:" Mann toh mera bhi nahi kar raha hai Anuj..par uthna toh padega na..."
Anuj kissed her forehead and loosened his hold over her...
Anuj:" Pehle mujhe mera good morning kiss do!!"
Anu kissed his cheek...and was about to move away when he pulled her towards him, and placed his lips on hers.. as he devoured her lips, his fingers explored her curves, once again...  he kept pulling her closer and closer...he loved the feel of her bare skin against his..
As they finally parted for oxygen, Anuj could make out the happy glow on her face, despite the tiredness of the past few days... he could keep looking at her forever...
Anu:" Anuj..aankhein bandh kijiye ne..mujhe jaana hai"
Anuj:" Toh jao na.. main aankhein bandh kyu karu.."
Anu:" Anuj mere kapde wahaan uss kone me pade hain..mujhe sharam aati hai"
Anuj:" Accha mohotarma..matlab raatko ya blanket ke andar sharam nahi aati?? Subhe blanket se bahaar nikalne me sharam aati hai?"
Anu:" Anoooj.. raat ki baat aur thi na..ab toh subah hogayi.. chaliye ne..sab aate hi honge"
Anuj didn't budge..
Anu rolled over and picked up his white kurta from the floor, it was lying just beside the bed..
She turned her back to him, sat up with the blanket half covering her and wore his kurta, and then got down from the bed..looking at him triumphantly...
Anuj:" UFFF UFFF Anu.. tum na aaj se roz raatko mera kurta hi pehena karo...tum isme bohot hot lagti ho"
Anu blushed, picked up a pillow and threw it at him..and ran into the bathroom..
By the time she had showered and got ready, she saw her Bholuram had fallen asleep again... she walked up to him and kissed his forehead, as his lips curved into a smile..
Anu:" Anuj...uthiye ne...Anuuujj..."
Anuj opened his eyes...and just stared at her... as she took his specs from the bed table and placed it on his nose, and pushed it up with her finger as he always did..
He grabbed her hand and peppered her fingers with kisses...
Anuj:" Aaj mera ek aur sapna pura hogaya Anu..ki tum aise geele baalon me subhe mujhe uthaane aao aur mujhe chashma pehnao.."
Anu:" Ab aapka ye sapna roz pura hoga...chaliye ab uthiye... jaakar naha lijiye"
She helped him up and handed him a towel...and she turned away as he tied it around his waist...he was heading to the washroom..when she held his hand to stop him.. and looked at him..blushing..
Anu:" Anuj...ye sindoor laga dijiye ne..."
Anuj took a pinch from the box she offered, and filled her parting, as she closed her eyes and blushed, reminiscing when he had done the same yesterday, in the temple..
Anuj:" Anu... agar tum roz roz ye sindoor aur mangalsutra na pehen na chaho toh mat peheno na..humesha ye sab pehene rakhne ki zarurat nahi hai"
Anu:" Par mujhe accha lagta hai Anuj...ye mein zabardasti se nahi.. apni marzi se pehen na chahti hu.."
Anuj nodded, smiling.. and kissed her cheek..
He went to the washroom, as she headed outside...
She saw everyone had already returned...she touched GK's feet, seeking his blessings, and hugged Devika and Mukku..and gave a hi-fi to Bunty..
Mukku:" Good morning Anu bhabhi... acchi neend aayi?"
And winked at her
Anu nodded and slapped her hand playfully, trying hard not to blush..
Anuj walked in..and put an arm around Anu's shoulder
Anuj:" Meri Anu ko kaun pareshan kar raha hai?"
Bunty:" Oh ho... shaadi kya hogayi attitude to dekho!!"
They continued their banter, and then headed to the idol of Lord Krishna.. and Anuj and Anu performed aarti.. and later took GK's blessings together..
Anu:" Main naashta bana leti hu"
Devika:" Naashta ban chuka hai madam..chalo naashta karlete hain phir tu bas apni pehli rasoi me kuch meetha bana lungi..."
Anuj:" Arre shaadi hum dono ki hui hai..toh pehli rasoi bhi hum dono ek saath banayenge na"
Bunty:" Waise...kya banoge?"
Anu:" Chocolate fudge"
Anuj:" Halwa"
MaAn:"Chocolate halwa"
Anuj took Anu in a side hug, as they both laughed.. and everyone else warded off the evil eye from them..
They all had breakfast, and MaAn quickly made chocolate halwa together.. and served it to everyone...
Anu:" Accha bataiye..aap log khaane me kya khayenge..thodi der me lunch time hojayega...suri aaj uthne me der hogayi"
Bunty:" Arre hume toh pata tha ki tum dono kal raatko late soye honge"
Noticing that Anu was uncomfortable..Devika jumped in
Devika:" Iss gadhe ka matlab hai ki shaadi me thak gaye the na..toh jab thake hue hote hain toh neend nahi aati haina.. aur naya bed bhi tha na..isiliye"
Mukku:" Khana hum bahar se order karlenge.. don't worry bhabhi.."
Anu protested, but was outnumbered..
After MaAn had fed lunch to each other, despite all the teasing.. and had cleared the table..
Mukku:" Chalo bhabhi..main aur Devika aapko aaj shaam ko aapke reception ke liye ready kardete hain.."
Anu:" Nahi. main karlungi"
Mukku:" Nahi bhabhi... hum haina...hum sab karlenge!"
Anu made a puppy face to Devika.. who understood and told Mukku..
Devika:" Chod na isse..ab waise bhi iski shaadi toh ho chuki hai...hum single hain..hum hot lagne chahiye naa..chal..let's get dressed.."
They both left..and Anu went into her room.. and walked up to Anuj...trying to say something but hesitating..
Anuj:" Kya hua Anu?"
Anu had always had a fantasy of couples dressing up together... but she was shy to tell him..but she had to...or else how would he know?
Anu:" Anuj....aap meri madat karenge? Woh aaj ke liye jo black saree haina meri..uska material kaafi alag hai aur mujhe pehen ne me thodi problem hogi..toh aap meri madat karenge? Main bhi..aapko suit pehen ne me madat karungi..agar aap chahe toh"
Anuj:" Of course mohotarma..chalo.."
Anuj wore his black trousers, while Anu changed into a black backless full sleeve blouse and underskirt..
Anuj came ahead to help her..
Anu:" Anuj ye blouse ke hook bohot neeche hai..aur dori bhi..mujhse nahi baandhi jaa rahi.."
Anuj placed a kiss on her exposed back, and fastened the hooks.. and tied the dori painstakingly slowly.. as she closed her eyes..savouring his touch..
He then helped her tie the saree..he tucked the pleats into the underskirt, and tied it much lower than usual, leaving her waist exposed..
His fingers trailed her waist and pressed on her navel, making her moan..
He kissed her waist passionately, giving it a gentle bite..as he tucked her pleats in..
He then helped her pin her pallu up.. kissing her neck all the while.. and leaving gentle bites too.. making her moan his name..
Finally, when she was ready.. it was Anuj's turn.. she helped him into his white shirt...and started buttoning up his shirt from bottom to top..
She placed a kiss on his torso, before she closed the button... as her lips moved up from his stomach to his chest.. he was losing his control.. and moaning her name hoarsely...finally, she buttoned up the last one, the collar button.. and put a bowtie around his neck..she turned him to face the mirror.. and helped him into his jacket.. as he turned around and let his gaze run all over her..making her blush and look here and there..
Anuj:" Bohot acchi lag rahi ho"
She nodded and blushed
Anuj:" Sorry meri nazar hi nahi hatt rahi"
She just fixed his bowtie, blushing..
Anuj:" Please don't mind haan"
She nodded sideways..and went to fetch his watch and wallet.. his gaze never left her as she put the wallet inside his pocket and tied the watch around his wrist..
And they both looked at each other..remembering how their life had taken a turn the last time this had happened...and shared a hug...
And then they walked out of the room, to show the world - Mr. And Mrs. Kapadia Joshi were here to rule!!
__________________________________
That's all for today..!!! Phew..too much romance..hope it wasn't boring!

Do drop your honest feedback in the votes and comments❤

Will try to post the next part by Sunday! Reception next!
Forgive the mistakes/typos..

Thanks for reading ❤