Part 7 - Pre-wedding photoshoot

Hello everyone!!
Thanks for your votes and comments😍😍
Here's the next part!
Hope y'all like it!
__________________________
The next morning, Anu woke up, had a bath, washed her hair and changed into a light yellow salwar kameez.. since this was a surprise trip, her packing was done by Devika and Mukku..and even though Mukku wanted to pack some western clothes too, Devika knew she won't be comfortable..
Anu dried her hair with a towel, applied a bindi on her forehead and looked at herself in the mirror.. thinking about how Anuj's love had transformed her over the last few months...
She clicked a selfie and sent it to Anuj.. with a good morning message along with a ❤ emoji..
As she kept the phone down on the dresser, it beeped.. it was Anuj.. the message read:

Devika kya kar rahi hai?

Although Anu was confused as to why he was asking about Devika and hadn't commented on her selfie, she replied:

Ab tak so rahi hai.. main uthane hi jaa rahi thi..

As soon as she sent the msg..2 secs later, he called her..

Anuj:" Anu, Devika ko abhi mat uthao"

Anu:" Kyu"

Anuj:" GK bhi nahane gaye hain.. toh tum room ke bahar aao na 2 min ke liye.."

Anu:" Kisine dekh liya toh"

Anuj:" Toh kya.. tum meri honewaali biwi ho.. main tumhe good morning bhi wish nahi kar sakta mil kar? Ek toh woh selfie bhej kar tadpa rahi ho aur ab milna bhi nahi hai"

Anu:" Accha baba rukiye aati hun..par sirf 2 minute"

Anuj excitedly cut the call before she could even complete speaking.. Anu sighed and went outside.. she knew she was going to give in to him.. after all.. didn't she want to see him too?

They both stepped outside their rooms...
Anu:" Good morning"
Anuj:" Good morning jaan"
Anu:" Mein aapse naaraz hu"
Anuj:" Ab maine kya kardiya"

Anu turns away.. Anuj walks up to her
Anuj:" Are batao toh"

Anu:" Meine aapko selfie bheji par aapne uska koi jawaab hi nahi diya"
Anuj:"Are pagal chokri isiliye toh bulaya hai tumhe yaha..message me nahi..personally mil kar batana chahta tha"
Anu:" Main kaise maan lu..aap bahane bana rahe hain"
Anuj:" Arre Anu sachi.. ek baar meri baat toh sunlo.."
Anu:" Boliye"

Anuj:  Suraj nikla hai aasmaan me par
Noor toh mere mehboob ke chehre par hai
Zindagi deta hai suraj sabko magar
Humaari dhadkan toh iss muskurahat me hai
Anu smiled
Anu:" Anooj.. aap humesha mujhe apni shayri ya baaton se mana lete hain"
Anuj:" Tumhi ne toh naam diya haina.. Shayar Kapadia..accha waise.. agar tum abhi bhi naraaz ho.. toh mujhe ek saza de sakti ho"
Anu:"Saza?"
Anuj:" Haan..hunter se maarlo" gesturing towarda her hair..
She blushes, recollecting that morning in the Kapadia house..
Anu:" Chaliye ab aapke 2 min hogaye ho toh main andar jau? Kaka ne naha liya hoga aap bhi jaakar naha lijiye..main jaake Devika ko uthati hu"

Anuj stands in between her and the door
Anuj:" Ek shart pe"
Anu:" Kaisi shart🙄"
Anuj:" Mujhe pehle apne baalo ko chune toh.."
He comes closer, and runs his hand through the length of her still wet hair, feeling their freshness..
He finally removes his hand, and kisses her hair
Anu:" Ab jau?"
Anuj nods and steps aside as she enters her room and closes the door, and goes into his own room..

Everyone has breakfast and then asks Mukku what they've to do!

Mukku tells everyone to either rest or do some last minute rehersals for sangeet till lunchtime, while the couple has their photoshoot done!