🖤 LAST PART OF CHAPTER 12 🖤

**LAST PART OF CHAPTER 12**

Crazzy's POV

Napaigting na lang ang panga ko nang basta bastang daanan na lamang ako ni prinsesa lovelein.

Did...she just!?...
F*ck!
What's happening to her? She's just woke up from coma then... Now she's acting like a completely different person haha. I can't believe this!

"Pfft... Bro are you okay? I thought you and her are in good terms?"
Agad kong nilingon at binigyan Ng masamang ringing so quilan. He's insulting me!

"Shut up! I will seek for answer about her action. I don't know why is she acting like this. I know that she's good at acting since before she already did that tactic. Hah! That lovelein know that I am the only one who she can trust since then, so ... I know that she'll ran into me when she can't no longer take her act! I know her very well." Naka-ngisi kong sabi sa mga kaibigan ko.
Agad namang kumurba ang ngisi sa kanilang labi.

"So... It means you'll still gonna do it... right?bro."Napatango na lamang ako sa naka-ngising mukha ni jielon .

"Well... I know that you could do it. Besides your prize is waiting..." Napatawa namang ako ng malakas ng dahil sa sinabi ni greion saka sya tinapik tapik sa balikat.

I wink at the girls na napapadaan at napapahinto malapit sa amin saka ako ngimisi ng nakaka-luko.

"No women can resist me bro's. And I know you know that."

But I can't deny the fact that I've been doubting about lovelein.

I know princess lovelein very much. I can easily read her expression, emotions and feelings.
She's so easily to read.

A fragile and naive girl.

I already have seen her secretly training before...but, the time that I saw her gracefully use those different weapons made me amuse.

Her body is more flexible now and light as a feather.
She can gracefully dance with different weapons without having a hard time.

Not like before that she's having a hard time to assemble some weapons while I watching her secretly.

That's why now... I doubting for what happened to her. Why is she easily to changed? Her action is still easily to read as if she's showing her true colors on purpose. But her emotion... It's telling otherwise for her actions. I can't read what she's thinking anymore.

'i wonder for what are you plotting for, lovelein.'

Knifekill's POV

"I'll go now girls. Just say me hi to are fliona okay?"nakangiti kong paalam sa dalawang babae.

Hinatid ko sila pabalik sa kanilang silid-aralan since I know that I am gentleman.

Nakita ko kung paano na naman sila manila kaya napatawa na lamang ako ng machina. Oh girls...tsk.tsk.

I notice na napatulala bigla sila sa akin kaya nginitian ko na lamang sila ng matamis saka ko parehas na hinalikan ang pisngi nila.

"It'snice to having lunch with you girls. I enjoy it "I sweetly said saka medyo ginulo ko pa ang buhok nila.

Tulala silang nakatingin sa akin habamg namumula kaya napa iling iling na lamang ulit ako saka muling nag paalam.

"Next time again girls. I don't mind having fun time with the two of you."I said then wink at them.

After that at tumalikod na agad ako sa kanilang dalawa at saka napa iling iling nalamang ng makarinig ako ng mga tilian galing sa direksyon nila.

Now that I'm getting the girls favor. What should I do next?hmmm?...