🖤 CONT. CHAPTER 18 🖤

Oseanflinx POV

I follow lein and Hyacinth with my gaze before they finally got out from library.

I can clearly see Ria's and my sister's worried expression for Hyacinth since she's alone with lovelein... her bully.

Until now, I don't know what should I think about her, about lein.

One week ago I saw how she helped that commoner that she bumped into instead bullying her.

Now... I can't help but doubting Hyacinth lalo na ng malaman ko ang tungkol sa imbestigasyon. I already told it to her brothers.

That 'day' when she cried I feel my chest ache.

I don't want to see her cry.

Noon, inaamin ko na nagkagusto ako sa kanya simula ng mga bata pa kami but I try to avoid my feelings when I saw how she look at lerion.
And the time she confessed her feelings for him really breaks me.

Kaya't mas minabuti kong isantabi ang nararamdaman ko kay lovelein. Until the day we met Hyacinth. When she introduced by lovelein's parents we can say that she's a good girl kaya't ng inapproach nya kami ay hindi kami tumanggi.

Parati nyang sinusumbong na binubully sya ni lovelein kaya't lalong lumayo ang loob namin dito. Dahil doon ay napalitan ng Galit at pagkamuhi ang pagakagusto ko sa kanya.

I can't accept that I like her. A bully and desperate for a man.

Siguro dahil sa selos kaya't pumapayag lang akong manuod habang binubully sya ng mga kuya nya at ng ibang mga prinsesa, even my sister.

Sa tuwing nalikikita ko sya ay Naaalala ko kung paano sya sumunod at magmakaawa para sa pagmamahal ni lerion. She's so desperate for love. But why can't she just give that to me?..I..I'm just here.

I always looking at her without an emotion. But deep inside, I want her to beg for me too. Beg for my attention because I know...I can give her that.

Everytime I see her bullying Others, bullying Hyacinth I feel disappointed. I'm asking my self why is she like that now? Where is the sweet jolly girl that I've been like before? Where is the simple and loving girl that looks so innocent and never wears make up and revealing clothes just to get someone's attention? Where is she now?...why did she turn into a slt?a btch?

And when  I saw her being hit by a poison needle, I've been stunned. I feel my heart stop from beating. It's breaking. It's like , for that moment she's finally let go, to free from all the pain that she's bearing. It's like she will never coming back in this world again.

But then a miracle came, she lived and that time I actually want to embrace her. But I control my self and keep on acting that I don't care, that I hate her.

Ngunit ng nagising sya bakit parang pakiramdam ko iba na? Bakit pakiramdam ko hindi na yan ang babaeng gusto ko?

The way she look at us that time, it's cold. Her eyes is blank and no trace of emotion.
Even of she smirk, there still no emotion. She's like a living dead.

Simula ng magising sya ng mga araw na iyon ay iba na ang kilos nya. Ibang iba sa lovelein na kilala namin. Ang pananalita, pananamit at hilig nya ay hindi na katulad noon.

Her cold voice always givin me chills in my spine. And Her cold stare could make you shiver without any reason.

Simula ang araw na iyon ay para syang biglang naging lalaki, and that makes me really confuse and entertained .

She always makes me laugh in my mind because of her boyish action. And her new fashion style and hairstyle is really fit for her, she looks cute and cool.