🖤 CONT. CHAPTER 16 🖤

**Cont. Chapter 16**

Knifekill's POV

"It's lunch time. Aren't you going to eat?" Tanong ko kay Avniel matapos naming magawa ang parusa.

Nagpapahinga kami ngayon sa loob ng library. Inabot Kasi kami ng lunch.

Napalingon Naman ito sa akin saka dahan dahang binaba ang librong binabasa nya. Inayus pa nito ang salaming suot nya saka nagkagat labi bago kumamot sa batok nya.

"A-Ahm. Actually I really not taking lunch sometimes because..." Sabi nito habang pahina ng pahina ang boses.

Kahit na mahina ay narinig ko Naman ng malinaw kung ano ang sinabi nya. Napasalubong ang kilay ko saka napatitig ng mariin dito.

"You... Don't lunch? I guess I already know what's the matter. Then since , I drag you into  trouble today so I decided   to treat you as an apology." Nakangiti kong turan dito na ikinalaki ng mata nya.  I chuckle because of his reaction. He has such a cute reaction.

"H-Huh?"

Napatanga naman ako sa tanong nito saka sya pinitik sa noo.

"Are you deaf?... Nevermind. Just wait me in the garden at the east I'll just get our lunch. You can't refuse because it's for  my apology." Ginulo ko muna ang buhok nito bago ko sya iniwan para bumili ng pagkain sa cafeteria.

Wait..on the other thought, I think I will just cook..right? It's better to cook dahil baka makita ako ng mga royalties doon sa cafeteria at gawin na naman akong utusan.

Flairlyn's POV

It's already lunch time but lovelein is still not here with us.

"I think we should go first siguro hindi pa sila tapos sa punishment that's why lovelein is still not here" I said while looking at them.

Napatango Naman ang iba bilang pagsangayon.

"A-Ah I think Flairlyn is right. Baka nga hindi pa tapos sila bunso. Hindi Naman sya magagalit kung mauuna na Tayo sa cafeteria diba?" Nahihiyang suggestion ni Hyacinth na ikinatingin namin sa kanya.

I was about to say something when kuya Zreion already responded to her.

"We're acting Hyacinth. You should act good towards her to get her full trust but what did you just did to her yesterday  was out of line. I never seen you bullying someone before, hurting or even shouting on anyone but you did that to her. Are you hiding something from us Hyacinth?" Napatahimik kaming lahat saka napatitig kay Hyacinth. Hinihintay namin ang sagot nito.

I... Actually notice her changed of behavior all of a sudden especially when she shout at me yesterday. I never seen her being angry before and physically hurt someone.

Nakita ko ang paglunok nito at paglaro nya sa kanyang mga daliri. She look nervous.

"N-No of course not. I-If you don't believe me then I'll go apologize to her then. I'll make sure to apologise to lovelein later i promise." I feel doubting her earlier but when I hear what she said I immediately hug her. I think she's just scared that we won't believe her that's why she look nervous.

"It's okay Hyacinth don't worry I believe you "

"Thank you Flairlyn"

3rd Person's POV

Agad namang lumapit sina Jelliachi at aerianegh sa dalawang dalaga upang I comfort si liarlyn while the others are just watching them.

'i don't know what to think anymore but... There is something off with you Hyacinth' Brightquin whisper  to her mind. She feel suspicious for Hyacinths attitude. It's like... They've been fooled but she can't say her doubt out loud without an evidence.