EPILOGUE 1

The sky is dark. Monsters screamed more and more in joy while those who were attacked were helpless, against the students and the subjects of the kingdoms could not rejoice in pity.

"HAHAHAHA Finally!!"
It seems like a demonic praise of the queen that's holding the sword that she uses to killed the young woman mercilessly.

Wide smiles and deafening screams erupted from her subordinates even from her superiors.

Her husband approached her with a happy smile. It seemed to enjoy her pleasure.

"Mom! you did it thank you. B-But is it true that she's not the real lovelien? h-how?"

Her daughter liarlyn asked.

the queen just smiled before looking at the girl's body covered in red water.

And she also looked at her son who was now stunned looking at the body of the lifeless girl.

"Son, don't be so pathetic. You're so pitiful to fall for that liar. You loved her but did she ever once reveal her true personality to you? No. So you better stop mourning for her death."
The queen smiled authoritatively at the emotionless face of her son.

He cries while looking blankly at his beloved.

"K-Knifekill... Knifekill...s-sorry. I-I'm so sorry..."
it was a weak whisper while shaking hands trying to hold the body of the young woman who was slowly dissolving.

The kings and queens frowned because of what they witnessed.

they couldn't figure out why the girl's body was melting and turning to ashes.

"Stupid brother. How is that? The one you love is dead HAHAHA" lovelien teased his older brother while smiling widely.

The man turned to her and looked at her evilly.

"I'll kill you b*tch!"
He bursted out and was about to attack his sister when he suddenly weakened and became dizzy.

his body gradually fell to the ground but his eyes were still focused on the body of his beloved woman until he lost consciousness.

"Now, it's time to spread darkness in this empire. Because it's all ours! Ours! HAHAHA"

The atmosphere was filled with screams and bloodshed.

There is almost no hope of seeing the subjects.

"N-No. H-How can you all do this horrible things?..."

the minds of those who trusted the beings who are the creator of everything are full of questions.

The superiors of the school, students and even other Kings and Queens could not believe who was the root and end of this greed.

even the children of kings and queens who were involved in greed could not believe that their parents could do this unacceptable things.

It seems that their personality was crushed because the truth slapped them in the face.

They still want to fight and gain the freedom that suddenly disappeared like a bubble but how can they do it if they are already surrounded?

there are many...so many traitors that they can hardly imagine.

many lives were taken. played with and rotated.

And they can see the joy on the faces of the demons as they watch their friends struggle and beg for their own life, to survive.

the event was nauseating and debilitating throughout the empire.

and only crying could be done at the cruelty of the creatures who were still leading the order in the entire empire.

____

Eyes slowly opened.
The first sight was a completely new surroundings, a unfamiliar room.

She held her chest and slowly stood up.

looked around until she stopped at a large mirror that reflected her entire body.

She stopped and was dumbfounded while staring carefully at her whole body in the big mirror.

Tears slowly formed in her eyes before slowly touching her face.

"I-I..."

And a gasp came out of her mouth when she felt a big arm hugging her waist. She slowly stared at the reflection of the creature that was behind her now.

Crimson eyes...

She feels the longing in his caresses and the look in his eyes.

"You're finally awake...my wife."

PS:

SORRY KAAGAD SA WRONG GRAMMARS HUH AND PLEASE WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE 2 AND ESPECIAL CHAPTER!!

MARAMI PANG REVELATIONS!! HEHEHE AND I WAS THINKING KUNG GAGAWAN KO BA ITO NG BED SCENE KAHIT ISA LANG?

AND OF COURSE I NEED YOUR OPINION DAHIL MAY ISA KASI AKONG READER NA INAABANGAN YUNG BED SCENE ಥ‿ಥ