〖Chapter Thirty-One〗

Five days had passed since the time yuriel went into the auction and tonight will be the second time.

Wearing a formal attire fit for a 'noble'. He was somehow uncomfortable wearing such outfit but still dealed with it like a pro.

"Woof Woof!"
|
'Host is handsome with those clothes!'

Neo wags his tail side by side as he gazed at his host with sparkling eyes.

Seeing Neo's action. Yuriel chuckled and asked, "Does that mean i'm ugly in my usual clothing?"

Hearing such words from his host, Neo froze for a second before he started whimpering like a sadden puppy with his ears and tails down.

'N-neo doesn't mean it that way....'

As neo was looking at the ground, feeling unhappy with how his host misunderstand his praises. A certain person in the room has his shoulder shaking, not from anger or laughter.

Instead, he was holding himself back from squeezing the little one to death.

He was having a huge breakdown inside his mind because of the cuteness of the pup that his shoulder started shaking unconsciously.

After a minute of fighting back the urge. He finally calmed down and comforted Neo that he was just joking.

In the end. The two finally left the inn, not forgetting to say goodbye to their other companions before yuriel snapped his fingers and quickly appeared on the alley that is just next to the wine shop.

Entering the shop with an invincible neo on his shoulder. They were greeted by the same rabbit woman who is the owner.

"Nice to see you again, Sir. Are you here for your other orders?" With the same approach just like last time. Yuriel already knew what she is portraying to.

"Likewise and yes." Yuriel smiled at the woman.

After their exchange of words. They entered in the same lobby again.

With a mask on. Yuriel decided to change his hair color infront of the woman with just a snapped.

The rabbit woman didn't react to that as she was expecting the latter would do that.

Back then, when she escorted the young master to the auction. His hair was silver but when he went out of the room, his hair color became hazel.

With that, she already knows that the man used magic to change his hair. Indicating that the young man really is from a high-positioned noble family.

Arriving at the location of the auction. The woman left yuriel in the same VIP room as she said the same words again before leaving him alone.

Gazing at the stadium. It seems that the people inside increased a little that can be counted with just two hands.

"By the way Neo. How do you use the Amulet of Venus?" He asked and the pup's invincibility faded. Jumping off on his shoulder before he sat on his host's lap comfortably.

'It just easy host! You only need to drop a blood on the amulet and it'll activate quickly. Is host gonna wear it?' Neo curiously asked yuriel with his head tilted to the side.