⚘᠂ 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟

ellie grazer
|     𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟     |
#.     010

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 size are you?" Alina asked as she turned in the mirror and pulled up the thong slightly.

I darted my vision away and faltered my eyes back down to my phone in some kind've way to help my heart slow down.

"I mean, I haven't really checked in awhile but I think I'm just a D something." I was for some reason muffling my words. I was trying to do everything in my power to shake away my cluster of nerves, that I very much envied. The recovery process of this was something I wouldn't be able to get over. Fuck, how could I? I had seen Alina Dormer in lingerie. And only lingerie.

"Perfect." I could even hear her smile. "This would be a perfect fit for you."

I couldn't help but snap my head upwards at that. "What?" I asked, almost out of natural instinct.

"Try it on! I bet this will look so good on you." She spoke as she already began to pull the bra off and put her own clothes back on.

I remained seated, hoping that at some point during all of this, I'd somehow manage to evaporate. She turned back to me, confusion drawn on her face as she pulled her jeans up and clipped them, while watching me remain in my seated position. She wasn't being serious.

"What are you doing? Come on." She laughed at me before I felt the bra land right in my lap.

I looked down at it with an even staler expression before replacing it back onto Alina who was just looking back at me.

"Come on, Ellie." She hurried as she stepped towards me and pulled me up with the bra being clutched in her right hand.

"I- um, I-" I could barely splutter words out as she had already pulled at my hand and pushed the bra into it. I looked down at my hand and then back up, my blank expression sculpting into an even more anxious one. "I don't want to get this." I managed to spit out.

"You don't have to buy it." She told me with a large grin. "Just try it on for me. It'll be fun." She prodded me slightly, edging me on further.

I looked down at the bra again. I'd never owned anything like this before. I had never even worn anything like this before. It wasn't my thing. I always just felt like I'd be uncomfortable wearing them and well, looking at it close up highlighted that feeling greatly.

"I don't know, Alina-" words crumbled from my lips once more as my heart seemingly never flat lined. I was hoping it did.

"Hurry! Take your jeans off." She pushed the idea even further with her words yet her actions only increased the severity of my nerves as I could feel the crumpling of my shirt and tugging on my jeans as I felt the tightness around my waist loosen.

"Hey, okay." I caught her hands and pushed them away as I turned away from her and chucked the bra onto the chair. I shut my eyes and mellowed my breathing as I let a heavy sigh escape my lips. I pulled a breath back in after that before shaking my head. "Okay, but only this. And I'm not buying it either."

My words had made her laugh and basically cheer while all they gave me was shock and panic. It wasn't Alina I was worried about, it was me that alarmed my concern. I didn't want to be the only practically naked person in the room. She'd see every part of my body and something about that just scared me. It was a vulnerable position to be in to say the least. I don't know, maybe I was just being insecure about the way looked but one thing was for sure, I didn't want her to think negatively of my body.