⚘᠂ 𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦

ellie grazer
|     𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗦 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦     |
#.    012

"𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞, how much did you buy?" I groaned loudly as I waddled into the room with the large urban outfitters bag.

"I did offer to hold it, you know." Alina said with bluntness in her tone and almost with an 'I told you so' expression.

I dropped the bag onto my bed and collapsed onto it, catching my breath. "I was trying," I breathed in. "I was trying to be nice."

She just chuckled to herself before leaning against the wall and began to untie her shoes.

I sat up after a few seconds of panting and pulled my own shoes off, letting them drop to the floor. I crossed my legs and scooted towards the bag as I then began to pull things out and fold everything just to be helpful.

"You don't have to do that." I heard Alina laugh. "Just leave it all in the bag, I'll do it later." She said as she pulled off her other shoe.

"No, it's fine." I grinned as I folded up the pretty yellow dress. "Knowing you, the bag will just sit there collecting dust for the next week." I joked, just as she sent me a harsh scoff.

"I would not." She glared as she finally came wandering over.

"Uhuh." I said simply with a smirk as I handed her a few of the folded up clothes for her to then put away in the closet.

She took the clothes from me with a grudge before obliging and turning towards the closet. I had no idea how she was going to fit the clothes in since she barely had any space left. My curiosity was alarmed, that was for sure.

I pulled pieces of clothing, out from the bag, piece by piece and folded each one while continuously handing them to Alina to put away. As the bag got to about midway, I couldn't help but frown at the khaki beanie. Alina never seemed to wear beanies. I pulled it out and then dug around some more where I then found a Moonlight Supernova shirt. The same shirt I had picked up.

I frowned at the items in my hand before lifting my head and looked at the back of Alina. "Hey, did you mean to get my stuff? I think you accidentally put them in the same basket as yours." I told her with a confused look.

She glanced over her shoulder at me and took a peak at the items in my hand. "Oh, no." She looked away and faced her open drawer. "Your stuff's there."

I frowned yet again. "But I didn't pay for it. I left it all in the changing room." I continued to tell her.

"Yeah, I know." She nodded and looked back at me for a quick moment with a smile. "I bought it for you."

"What?" Once again, my frown hardened. "Why? You didn't need to do that." I shook my head.

She looked at me, slightly pulling a face at my reaction. "It's fine." She laughed. "It wasn't that much."

I shook my head as I finally realised what she had done "Alina, why did you do that? Here, let me venmo you." I stood from the bed and pulled out my phone.

"What are you doing?" She continued to laugh at me. "It's literally fine. I don't care."

"Come on, what's your venmo?" I asked, brushing off her reply and pushed my phone into her hands.