°▪CHAPTER NINE▪°

The next day the only thing that took up my mind was Alaric and the date. Even while work. After I got home, he texted me saying to wear something nice, and that he would pick me up at 7. I was all over the place trying to find the best thing I could wear. I decided to seek the help of Tasha, Tasha always would help me with everything. Tasha is like a big sister I never had, she is also from SHADOW, Lucas wanted to take her out for a long time but he always chickened out at the last moment. Tasha is 24 years old.

 Tasha is 24 years old

I called Tasha. Hey, girl what's up she answered. I need help I told her. with what? she asked, A date I replied. wait, what? she questioned, A date ok I need help picking outfit and everything else, sis help I desperately requested. Ok, I'm on my way she said and hung up. After 20 minutes I heard the doorbell ring I rushed downstairs but a shirtless Lucas had already opened the door. Lucas was looking flushed and Tasha had crimson cheeks. Enough flirting around I need her Lucas I told him while dragging her up the stairs. I wasn't flirting with her he yelled from downstairs. Ok so who is this lucky guy? tasha asked. His names Alaric I replied Okay first we need to find the perfect outfit started tasha, then I need to take a shower I finished her sentence.then makeup, hair etc completed tasha. Tasha went through my stuff a found me the 'perfect dress' her words not mine. She also found a sparkly rose gold bag big enough to fit my gun, makeup for touching up,my work phone. Every agent should always have a gun I remember dad teaching me the rules. My work phone is disguised as a normal phone but it has everything in there to save your life. Every agent only have thier work phone which can be used as a regular phone too with just a touch of a button. After we picked the rest of the outfit I went to shower. Tasha finshed doing my makeup and hair. My hair had beach wave curls and some hair clips on the side. It looks beautiful sis thanks I thanked her.
Arina's hair

The clips on the side of the hair