°▪CHAPTER TEN▪°

I got up, did my routine got dressed for work [On Top Of The Page] and went downstairs. Everyone was dressed for work and getting ready for breakfast. Tasha stayed for the night. How was your date? Tasha asked. It was nice I told her. Nice Really I want the details girl she demanded. Fine, I explained everything to her with my brother picking up very keen details, but I left out the part about how we left. You kissed him on the first date exclaimed Nate. Oo he is dead expressed, Lucas. Omg guys can you shut up, and Lucas you are not killing him Tasha told. Lucas was pouting, with the rest of us snickering. You see The Boys always listen to Tasha, that is a very good thing for me. But- Tyler started but was cut by Tasha. No Buts she ordered. We all went to HQ together and went to our own offices.
ARINA'S OFFICE

I did my usual work and went home

I did my usual work and went home. I got informed the college was reopening next Monday after the incident. Meaning 3 more days left. The incident was covered up by SHADOW that's why it was this fast. I got a call from Tasha saying tomorrow was shopping day.
Time skip
4th day morning
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
Urhhh
Today I had to go to college. That meant I would see Alaric. I did my routine and got dressed( I decided to go a little my style rather than a nerd look)

 I did my routine and got dressed( I decided to go a little my style rather than a nerd look)

Ate breakfast and drove to college. When I got to my lecture I saw Alaric but he didn't even acknowledge me. I know he saw me because he gave me a glace but nothing else. I was confused. We kissed then he treats me like a stranger in front of others. I was distracted all day because of him. Hey, what's wrong? Roxy asked. Nothing I shrugged. I went home sad for some reason I mean I know Alaric ignored me, but I feel depressed about it. Today full day I didn't want to do anything and kept thinking about Alaric. Did I do something to upset him? That was the last thought I had before falling into a deep slumber.