°▪CHAPTER EIGHT▪°

Alaric's pov
Everybody was excited about the party except me. Blake and Roxy decided to have 2 parties. One with all the alpha's, luna's and their beta's, another one for my pack. I got dressed in my suit.

As the first party started some alpha's presented their daughters for me to dance with but I refused

As the first party started some alpha's presented their daughters for me to dance with but I refused. As the songs were about to start Ryker talked to me.
Hey, I think I feel our mate near he said. That's impossible how can she be in a place full of werewolves when she is human I answered. But then I got a whiff of her scent. That's not possible I thought to myself. I was proven wrong when I heard her melodious voice sing I looked up to find my mate singing with some guys and girls. Our mate has a beautiful voice said, Ryker. She does I replied but snapped out of it in an instant. I reminded myself I will not fall for her. Oh, come one it's our mate said, Ryker. I don't care Ryker I will not fall for her. Ryker huffed in annoyance and retracted back into my mind. I was observing her [ A/N :) hehe won't admit he is staring]
When Britney came and sat next to me. Hey birthday boy she said. Yes, I replied though my eyes were still at my mate.
I think the birthday boy deserves a special treat, so tonight? She asked. No Britney I said to her now looking at Britney instead of my mate. Why you are always up for one she wined. I am busy I said. Though Britney is beautiful she is not as beautiful as Estella. Why am I comparing Britney to her? Uhh, I need to stop doing that.
Britney got up and went to find her next victim. Britney and I are friends with benefits. Though nowadays I think she thinks she is my mate or something. You can't blame her, according to Blake the former beta really wants her to be the luna. I don't think Blake is happy to be related to them. After the official party was over Estella's dress changed. She is showing so much skin. She looks sexy though. Why I am thinking this?
Our mate can sing alright came Ryker's voice. He is right she can rap. Girls and the guys jumped down from the stage all of a sudden. My mate started dancing with some guy. I am going to strangle him to death for touching our mate said Ryker. Are you going to do something or should I take control? He asked. We cant do anything she is just doing her work I said to him. Work he huffed but went back in my mind.
She was dancing with a guy when we made eye contact. I saw the guy tap on her shoulder. He just touched her. After some time I saw her coming my way to me that was when the song ended. Estella? I asked I wanted to confirm that it was her. Yes, care for a dance she suddenly asked me. I don't know what came over me but I grabbed her by her waist and pressed her against me. As we started to dance I looked into her beautiful eyes. She looks so beautiful. It felt as if the whole world had stopped, I only concentrate on her eyes and her beauty. Our mate is so beautiful Ryker said. I know, but we can't let something bad happen to her I replied back. So still won't give in the mate bond? He asked. No, I answered. She ripped herself off me. I felt sad. The mate bond is getting stronger. Blake came near me and we went outside. What are you doing? he asked. What do you mean? I asked him. You are awfully into the human girl, I know she is hot and- he was stopped by my growl. What with that? Dude, what's wrong with you? Blake questioned. Fine, she is my mate I told him. Wait what? Surprised Blake asked. But I stayed quite. Oh my god, did you talk to her? He asked. Little bit I replied. Well, do you accept her? He asked.
We are powerful together with our mate Ryker said. I know I shut him up. I don't know I replied to blake. Well at least have a date with her you know the human way, then you can decide he put forward an idea. A date I questioned. Yes ask her out for a date, then you get to know her he said. Ok, fine just one date I said. We made our way back into the party. After the party was finished, we decide to go to her. As they were going to leave me and blake went to her. Blake being Blake wanted to tag along. I was looking down on my beautiful mate. I smelled a male scent on her. I am going to rip him apart if I have the chance Ryker came out. She's been dancing around I replied. I don't want any filty hands on our mate he argued and went back into my mind. So you are in a band huh blake asked. Yea she replied. Name's blake, he put forward his hands She took them and said, Estella. I decided to intervene. Thank you for the wonderful night on my birthday I said. Happy birthday she congratulated . You guys are amazing said blake. Thank you blake she said. Hey, you coming or not We heard someone yell and looked around to find a guy. His scent is not the one on her. Yeah, I'm coming she said to him. Sorry guys I have to go she said to us. She turned around but was stopped by my hand that pulled her into me, she looked up with her gorgeous eyes. I snaped out of staring at her. Can I take you on a date tomorrow I asked, she looked surprised but she said yes and we exchanged numbers. I went back to my home exhausted. But she was in my mind. We have a cute, beautiful and drop-dead gorgeous mate , you better treat her right or I will be taking control ryker threatened me. What she have already changed me, I wouldn't even talk to people like this alright I exclaimed. You are afraid to love our mate because you are afraid of losing her, we won't let anything happen to her. What ryker said is very true. Alright fine I'll try I told ryker before falling asleep.