°▪CHAPTER ELEVEN▪°

I didn't want to go to college today, so I decided I would get a nice cup of coffee and some donuts to take my mind off Alaric. I got in my car and drove to the nearest starbucks. After I got my coffee I went to get my donuts. After getting my breakfast I thought that it would be nice to go to the park. I was sitting in a deserted area of the park and was peacefully eating my breakfast when I felt I presence behind me, I looked behind to find a man. Startled I got up and asked who are you?. Oh sweet little girl I have come to take you home he said with a smirk. The next thing I know I am surrounded by a lot of guys. They started to pounce at me and we started to fight,I was going to win, but suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my neck. I looked around to see that a guy had drugged me with something. I suddenly started to feel dizzy. Sleep sweetheart we are going to take good care of you was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

°°•○● Time skip●○•°°

I felt my head pound as I opened my eyes slowly and scaned the area. I was tied to a chair. The room looked like an old abandoned factory. I noticed a wall full of weapons. Water was dripping from pipe ends.Those pipes may lead to somewhere outside. To my left there was a wall filled with weapons. The place was really rusted.
I didn't think he could sink this low I whispered to myself. She's awake I heard someone say. Come out come out where ever you are my kidnappers I sang out loud. I saw the shadows move, and two guys comes out. They look about 23 - 28 year old. One has black hair and grey eyes and a mark on his left eye, the scar look like animal claws, it covered his whole eye. The other one had red hair and brown eyes, he looked a bit younger than the first one. I decided to play with them a little. Hi love, could you do me a favour and cut these ropes around me I asked even though I knew the answer. Sweetheart dont play with me you know you're kidnapped. The guy with the black hair replied.
Oh I didnt know, I thought you brought me here to throw me a feast. I replied to him. Feisty one eh? He commented. Why the hell am I here I asked. Oh don't worry darling you are gonna know that soon he replied. I saw him waking towards the wall that had weapons. It wouldn't be nice if we didn't leave out mark on her,would it Mark? he said to the other guy. So his name is Mark I made a mental note.
(Might be triggering ,skip if u want )
I saw him take a knife. He came up to me and started to draw with his knife, not to much pressure so it was not drawing blood. Next second the knife cut through the skin on my leg. I wanted to hissed bit I kept quit. He kept making cuts on both my legs. I noticed that the knife was made up of silver. My leg was drenching on my own blood.
( Read from now )
That was when I heard a powerful voice say that's enough Miler. Yes my alpha. The black haired one who is named Miler bowed to the voice. The voice came into the light. A handsome man with brown hair and grey eyes came forward. A pretty little thing you are, aren't you? He admired stroking my face with his hands. He is very lucky to have you? He said. I wanted to wanted to ask who is but I kept quite. Who are you and what do you want with me? I asked curious. O little one you will soon come to know he said and gave Miler orders to keep guard one me.

How is it so far?
Guys i might discontinue this story
If you still want me to continue plzz comment