Imagine for @mullingarboy [Niall Horan] Minor Dirty

Imagine coming home from watching the amazing spiderman with Niall late at night. As soon as you close the front door behind you, you feel Niall's warm arms snake around your body.

You're breathing hitches as he places his warm lips on a bare spot on your neck. They hesitantly leave your skin. He slides his hands to your waist before spinning you around. You are now face to face with him, only centimetres apart.

"I love you," Niall whispered, before crashing his lips into yours. His right arm snaked its way around your body an his left hand rested itself on your neck, just below your chin; his thumb brushing against your jawline. You place you left hand on Niall's hip and with the other, you bring it up to his brownish-blonde hair and run your fingers through it. Your actions made Niall groan with pleasure. He deepened the kiss, before closing any space between the two of you by pulling you in with his right arm that was snaked around your body. Before you new what was happening, your back was in contact with a wall. You reluctantly pulled away, gasping for air. Niall gave you a big, cheeky grin. He pulled you back in for more before you could return his smile.

He deepened the kiss once again, this time sending tingles down your spin. You once again ran your fingers through Niall's hair, making him groan for the second time. His groan made you a little turned on so you grabbed a handful of his hair and tugged it slightly. This coursed him to thrust his hips into you. You could feel his bulge. You quickly pulled away. You had never seen this side of Niall before.

"Did I do something wrong?" Niall asked.

"No, it's just..." you trailed off. You looked down to the reason why you had pulled away so quickly.

Niall let a low chuckle, "sorry babe, do you want me to stop?"

You shook your head in response, "no, it's okay."

Niall have a loving smile. Maybe you should just go with it. When's the next time this will happen anyway?

Niall tilted your head so you were looking into his eyes. He lent in, only centimetres away from your face. "Just tell me if you want me to stop," Niall grumbled in a low husky voice. His lips brushed against your own as he talked. His thick Irish accent made your skin fill with goosebumps.

You clasped onto his collar, causing his lips to crash onto yours.

A groan sounded from the back of Niall's thought as you pulled on the ends of his now messy hair. Niall ran his hands down to your thighs and hoisted you up so your legs were wrapped around his waist while the wall behind you gave support to your back. You deepened the kiss before sliding you're hands down the sides of his face, to his neck. Niall's lips reluctantly left your lips. He brought them to your jaw line, just underneath your ear and planted a tender kiss there while your plams ran down his front. You stopped to feel his perfectly toned abs before continuing down towards the bottom of his shirt. You clenched the ends tightly and your breathing hitched as Niall made a trail of wet kiss, starting from where he had kissed you only moments ago, to your collarbones.

You let out a soft moan. This obviously made Niall very turned on. You could feel the bulg in his pants once again, but you didn't mind one bit. Suddenly, Niall wrapped his arms around you tightly and ran to the bedroom with you hanging onto him for dear life.

"Niall, what are you...," I got cut of by being flung into the air and landing on the bed below me, "ow," I mumbled while sitting up and rubbing my head.

"Sorry beautiful, I don't know what came over me to fling you on the bed like that. My intentions were completely different."

You gave Niall an amused look. You then guessered with your left index finger for him to come over to you. Niall did as you said. He sat down on the bed next to you with an innocent look on his face. You didn't want to see his innocent side right now; you wanted to see his badboy side again.

With out warning, you pounced on top of Niall. He was now flat on his back with his legs dangling off the bed. You had your legs on either side of him. The look on Niall's face changed from pure shock to cheaky in a matter of seconds.

"Niall, I want you," you purred.

"Are you sure?" Niall wearily asked.

You ripped the top three buttons on his shirt open.

You started drawing circles on his bare skin. His head rolled back.

"I think I am," you smirked.

All of a sudden, Niall grabbed onto your waist and flipped you over so you were now underneath him.

"Man I love you so much!" Niall grumbled.

"I love you too," you smiled.