Imagine for @Miss_isabela_styles [Harry Styles] Minor Dirty

It was around lunch time and you were getting quite hungry.

You went into the kitchen to rummage through the fridge.

Once you found something you walked into the lounge room and sat down on the big couch across from the tv.

You picked up the remote control and flicked through the channels.

To your dismay, there was nothing interesting on the tv so you reluctantly stood up and walked over to the DVDs. You picked Finding Nemo.

~.~

Three quarters into the film the doorbell rang. You sighed and got up. Who the heck ruined your film?

You peaked through the peephole and smiled. It was your best friend, Harry.

He looked like there was a battle going on his head as his eyebrows were furrowed and he was staring at the door handle without blinking once.

You opened the door and smiled once again, "hi Harry, what..."

Harry cut you off before clearing his throat, "I have to tell you something."

"Oh?" you questioned, "what is it?"

"I erm...it might become as a bit of a shock, but um...I like you."

There was a bit of an awkward silence before Harry spoke up again.

"I'll go now if you like," he said, pointing his thumb behind his shoulder to his car.

"No," you said, a little too quickly.

Harry's eyes met with yours and they looked so nice.

Before you knew what you were doing, your lips had collided with Harry's ones. Harry seemed a big taken aback but then he went with it.

The kiss became a little more interment. You grabbed Harry by the collar and pulled him inside, kicking the door shut behind the two of you, your lips still connected.

The feeling of lust started to bubble in the pit of your stomach and before it started to spread its way all throughout your body.

A bit of sense lingered in your brain and you pulled away for air.

"Harry," you panted, "I had no idea."

"Neither did I," Harry breathed deeply.

"Wait what didn't you know?" you questioned.

"That you feel the same about me," he beamed.

"Oh I," you paused, "I...is this wrong?"

"Is what wrong?"

You sighed, "we're best friends Harry."

"Oh," Harry frowned, "I always thought being best friends and then suddenly dating was the best way to go." the boy shrugged and a small chuckle came from his lips.

Was he asking you out or?

"Harry, are you-"

Harry placed his lean index finger on your lips, shushing you before opening his lips to speek. "You don't have to say anything," Harry whispered, "just be with me, please?"

A tingle buzzed down your spine at his touch. You didn't know whether or not to say yes, but something about being with him just felt right.

"Mm, yes Harry," you mumbled.

Harry's eyes sparked with so much life, but the bright shade of emerald didn't stay for long. His eyes suddenly went to a dark shade of lust and a thin smirk slithered onto the boys face

You could tell he wanted you.

"You have seriously no idea how long I've wanted this for," Harry's voice was low and raspy.

You didn't say anything; you just wanted Harry to take control.

The boy pushed his lips to yours, causing you to thump into the wall behind you.

"Mm," you groaned against his lips.

Harry smirked, your lips still connected.

He then put his hands under your shirt and started pulling it off

You reluctantly pulled away and helped him. You chucked your top to some random area of the room before moving your hands to the buttons on Harry's button-up.

You started playing with them, purposfully making Harry get impatiant.

"Isabela, just do it," he groaned.

You smirked at the curly haired boy and started going even slower.

Harry took you hands from his shirt before ripping it off.

Next thing you knew, Harry grabbed your hands and pinned them above your head.

"You need to be disaplined; you did not do as I told you." Harry's voice was even lower and raspier than before. His eyes were so dark that you wondered if it was even natural anymore.

Harry started running his free hand over you body, from your neck to your pants. He fumbled with your jeans button, before popping it open and sliding then down your legs.

He told you to move your legs and you obeyed.

Next thing you new, Harry's fingers were inside of your panties and then inside of you.

You arched your back and bucked your hips in surprise. Harry looked from his work to your face and smirked.

"You aren't going to be able to walk tomorrow," Harry growled as he shoved his fingers deeper into you.

You let out a loud groan as Harry hit your G-spot. But to your dismay, as soon as you made a noise, Harry pulled out of you and you frowned.

"Teasing's a bitch isn't it?" Harry smirked.

You let out a quiet wimper.

Harry threw you over his shoulder and carried you to your room. He put you on the bed, "stay there," he instructed.

You did as he said.

When Harry came back, he had a rope in his hands.

"I was very surprised you had one of these," Harry chuckled.

"Duh, I needed it for when I moved here," you replied.

Harry gave you a blank look.

"To tie things down to my car, stupid," you laughed.

"Oh, well..um...don't talk back." Harry moved towards you and climbed on top of you. He forced his lips on your neck and began sucking. You let out a loud groan.

"Shh," he put one finger on your lips while he continued working on your neck. He then moved your arms roughly above your head and tied your wrists to the bed post with the rope.

"I'm going to punnish you so bad," Harry growled. You goulped loudly.

"Don't be scared love; once i'm done punnishing you, i'll make it feel good," Harry winked.

And then it all started...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N~

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Sorry i had to stop it because i was starting to feel uncomfortable and it's only minor dirty. erm, i'm sorry for the SHIT writing :/ PLEASE FORGIVE ME! don't set me on fire on a stake :o

Anyway...other from that, what did you think? I hope it wasn't all bad.

COMMENT-VOTE-FOLLOW

Michelle xo

:)