Imagine for @1Dfoodholic [Niall Horan] Sweet

"Lily, it's time to wake up," Niall whispered, his warm breath tickling your ear as he spoke. Niall has been your boyfriend for exactly one year now. It was your one year anniversary yesterday.

You groaned, "no Niall, I want to sleep." You lifted your hand out of the warm covers and pushed Niall's face away from you.

"Come on princess, it's your birthday. You can't sleep all day; I made plans," he chuckled.

"Plans? What plans?" You suddenly shot up.

"Well someone looks excited," Niall laughed.

"Of course silly, you know I love it when you plan stuff for me," you giggled, "come on now, we need to get ready for the day." you pulled the blankets off of you body before grabbing Niall's right hand, pulling him towards the cupboard. "Get dressed," you demanded. Niall obeyed your command. You grabbed a few clean clothes that you thought would look nice and then went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once you were done and fully clothed, you went down stairs to where you thought Niall would be. You could smell the delicious fragrance of bacon and eggs filling your nostrils as you got closer and closer to the kitchen. You stuck your head in the door frame, inhaling the heavenly smell. You then snuck into the room and wrapped your arms around Niall's waist. He jumped at your sudden touch.

Much to your relief, Niall clamed down as fast as he tensed up, "why hello beautiful; what you doing?"

"Admiring your amazing cooking skills," you smirked, before standing up on your tip toes so that you could kiss his neck.

"Thanks babe," Niall smiled. You returned his smile. You then let go of his stomach and sat yourself down at the kitchen bench.

"I'm hungry," you whined.

"It's coming love. Just be patient," he chuckled, "you're just as bad as me, you know that?"

"Isn't that a good thing?" you smirked.

"I guess so," Niall laughed.

Niall finally finished cooking your breakfast (much to your delight) and brought it over to you. "Enjoy, we have a big day ahead of us," Niall smiled, kissing you on the cheek.

"Aren't you going to eat?" you asked, a little confused.

"Don't worry, I already did."

"Oh good," you smiled.

-------------------------------------------------

"First stop, the zoo!" Niall shouted while taking the blindfold he had tied around your head off.

Your face stared to go pink, "aw Niall, you're so sweet," you smiled. Niall returned your smile, kissing you on the cheek, before hopping out of the car and jogging to your side. He opened the door for you like the gentleman he was. You stepped out of the car, Niall shutting the car door behind you. You then linked arms with him before making your way to the front gate.

"Could we get two adult passes please?" Niall asked the kind looking lady at the ticket booth.

"Sure, that will be $60 please," the lady smiled while handing us the tickets.

"Thank you," Niall and I said in unison.

"What animal would you like to see first?" Niall asked as we entered the actual zoo.

"The giraffes!" you squealed. They were your all time favourite animal.

"Well then, the giraffes it is," said Niall, almost as loud as you.