Imagine for @Tegan1D [Louis Tomlinson] Sweet/Minor Dirty

"Oh my gosh Louis, you're so boring," you laughed while playfully hitting your best friend on his arm.

You were spending the day with him. Even though you two spent almost everyday together anyway, you had your special 'fun day' twice every week. The fun days involed things that you wouldn't normally do on a daily basis.

Louis fake winced in response to your sudden action, "am not," he whined.

"Oh please," you smirked, "Titanic is way better than Grease."

"Is not; Grease is the most amazing movie of all time!"

You rolled your eyes, "seriously Lou? If its that good, prove it" you laughed.

"I'd prove it if you'd let me," he chuckled.

"I'm not stopping you," you smirked.

"What ever Tegan, let's just do something else," Louis smiled.

You shrugged your shoulders, "sounds good," you smiled.

"What will it be?" He asked.

"Um, why don't we go down to your game room?" you suggested.

"Sure," said Louis, the couch rising as he stood up.

You copied Louis' actions and follwed him out of the lounge room.

Just when he got to the top of the staircase, you barged past him and ran down the flight of stair, "I beat you!" you yelled. You could hear Louis laughing after you.

When Louis successfully made it to the bottom of the stairs, he was laughing uncontrollably and clutching at his stomach.

As always, you started laughing because of him, "what's so funny?" you asked, a big smile spread across your face.

"Y-you," Louis stuttered, still laughing, "you're so childish."

You fake-scoffed, "and you're not?"

"I never said I wasn't." Louis stuck his tounge out at you before takling you to the ground.

You started laughing again, "L-Louis; get off me you big lug!" You tried with all your might to push him off you, but to your annoyance, he was holding you down with all his might. Louis sat up on your waist, one leg on either side of you. His hands slowly made their way to your sides. They weren't moving.

You stared up at your best friend in shock, what was he doing?

"W-What a-are you d-doing?" your face expression showed that you were in complete confusion. A large smirk was his only responce.

You took in a deep breath, causing you to sigh very loudly when you breathed out, "Louis get off," you grumbled while pushing his chest.

Louis shook his head and tightened his legs around your waist. You let out a some what loud groan. Louis was squishing your insides and it didn't feel good at all.

"You're such a little kid!" you huffed, crossing your arms across your chest.

An evil laugh escaped his lips, "I know love." You felt his hands lift off your sides only for a split second before they came in contact with you again; only this time he was rapidly moving his fingers up and down your sides. You let out a loud sqeal. Louis flipping William Tomlinson was tickling you.

"L-Louis! This is n-not w-what I m-mean by get o-off m-me!" you stuttered through a fit of unwanted laughter. Louis looked amused by your reaction; this caused him to tickle you even more. A ginormous grin plastered on his face. He really was enjoying this, but maybe just a little too much.