Imagine for @MenJay [LouisTomlinson] Sweet

You groaned as you looked up at the classroom whiteboard which wasn't so white anymore from all of the Maths equations spread across it. You wondered what the problem with Maths teachers was and why they liked splattering random sums that made no sense all over the board. 

After lazily scribbling another worthless equation down in your book you plucked your iPhone 5 out of your back pocket, quickly checking the time before placing it onto the table in front of you and then letting another breathy sigh escape your lips.  

"What's the time?" asked one of your classroom friends that was sitting to your right. Her name was Clara 

"1:33," you groaned, "half an hour till school finishes." you whiped your hands over your face.  

An annoyed groan also escaped Clara's lips. "Why does Maths class have to take so long?" she groaned.  

"I don't know," you sighed as you crossed your arms on top of the desk you were sitting at before throughing your head onto them. All you wanted was for the class to end so that you could go home and spend some good quality time with your boyfriend, Louis.  

~.~

The half hour had passed and the loud shrill sound of the bell sounded around the room.  

Everyone quickly stuffed their belongings into their bags before speed-walking out of the classroom, into the now full corridor outside of the Maths area.  

You said a quick goodbye to Clara before she made a rush to the front of the school.  

You pulled your phone out of your back pocket once again, but this time you opened your contacts and pressed on Louis' name. You then pressed 'call' and placed the phone to your ear.  

After the third ring the sound of soft breathing entered the phone.  

"Hello beautiful," you could pretty much make out that he was smiling from the other side of the phone line.  

"Hey Lou, would you maybe be able to pick me up from school please?" you replied.  

"Yeah sure babe," he smiled.  

"Thanks'" you smiled.  

"See you soon," said Louis.  

"Yep, bye. Love you," you grined before hanging up and stuffing your phone back into your pocket.  

You don't usually ask Louis to pick you up, but it was freezing and it looked like it was going to rain and you didn't exactly want to walk home in that.

A few minutes passed before you saw the shiny, silver car drive around the corner of the school building.

You made your way over to the vehicle. You looked at Louis while making your way to the passenger seat side of the car. He shot you a quick smile before you got in the car.

"Hey love, how was school today?" Louis asked before planting a warm kiss on your lips.

"Awful," you sighed.

"Aww that sucks," Louis frowned, "how about I take you out for coffee?"

"We don't have to," you shrugged.

"I was planning on taking you out anyway, so you have no choice," Louis poked his tongue out at you.

"Ha ha, okay Louis," you laughed.

Louis flashed you a toothy grin before turning on the car and backing out of the parking spot.

Louis turned on the radio and Still Into You by Paramore blasted through the crackly speakers of the car.

You couldn't help but giggle; you really liked the song. You went to turn it up and Louis gave you a wide grin.

"What?" you questioned.

"Oh nothing," Louis chuckled, "It's just cute when you get all hyped over a song," he smiled.

You could feel the hot sensation of a blush threatening to overtake your cheaks. You let your long hair fall in front of your face so that Louis couldn't see your reaction to his words.

"I can you blushing," Louis chuckled. You could feel your face turning even more red. You wondered why his words made so much of an effect on you.

"Stop Lou, you're making it worse," you laughed.

"But I like it when you blush," Louis chuckled in responce.

"Please Lou," you sighed.

"So you want me to be quiet?" the cheaky Doncaster boy questioned.

"No."

"Well then I'll make you blush," Louis grinned.

You groanded, "nothing works out for me," you said in mock-annoyance.

"It's okay baby cakes, I'll let you win next time," the boy smirked.

You rolled your eyes, "OK Lou," you chuckled, shaking your head at what he had said.

After five minutes of driving from your school, you and Louis finally arrived at the destination. Starbucks; the best coffee shop in the world.

~.~

"Thank you for the coffee" you smiled as Louis pulled you into a tight hug.

"No worries babe," he smiled, "so I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure," you answered.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 10am," said Louis after realising you from his tight grip.

"I love you Lou bear," you smiled.

"I love you too gorgeous," Louis smiled before planting a soft, sweat kiss on your pink lips.

You said one more 'goodbye' before Louis turned on his heels and walked down your house's steps towards his car.

You watched him until his silver car had droven completely out of sight; you then stepped inside and breathed a loud sigh of happiness.

What a great way to complete your day.