Imagine for @Directioner4Ever1198 [Zayn Malik] Sweet/ Minor Dirty

You woke up to the divine smell of pancakes wafting info your room. You wondered how that could happen because normally your door is shut. Oh right, Zayn mustn't have shut it when he went out earlier this morning, as he was not in bed with you.

You sat up in your bed before dangling your legs off the side, moving your feet around in order to find your fluffy green slippers.

Once you had found them, you dragged the rest of yourself out of the warm bed and downstairs, following the mouth-watering smell.

You shuffled into the kitchen, only to find Zayn succeeding to make pancakes. Zayn turned his head only to find you standing in the doorway.

"Morning beautiful," rang Zayn's groggy, but sexy morning voice before turning his head back to face his work.

You strode over to your boyfriend, wrapping your arms around his bare waist.

"Good morning to you too," you beamed before placing a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"I'm making pancakes for you," Zayn smiled.

You let go of his waist, "I see. Are they any good?" you asked as you lent over the hot cooktop.

"I hope so," Zayn smiled, quickly glancing at you and then focusing on the pancakes again.

A soft chuckle escaped your lips," I'll be in the lounge room," you smiled

"Okay," Zayn nodded, as he flipped the pancake over in the frying pan.

You shuffled into the lounge room and plonked yourself down on the love seat that was situated directly in front of the large plasma TV. You then picked up the remote before switching the TV on.

After minutes of flicking through pointless shows, you switched the TV off and chucked the remote onto one of the other lounges associated in another part of the room.

You shuffled in your place before opening your mouth to speak. "Zayn," you whined, "Are you almost done?"

"Yes babe, I'm almost done," Zayn called back.

You clutched your tummy as your stomach growled. You ran your fingers through your hair as a loud groan escaped your lips.

To your relief and as if on cue, Zayn's muscular fugue entered the room. He was carrying a tray with a neatly stacked pile of pancakes on top of a plate and a glass of sparkling apple juice. Your mouth watered when Zayn placed the tray on the coffee table in front of you, as you noticed what was on top of the pancakes. Melted chocolate ran down the sides and on the top, in the very middle, was a neatly laid pile of raspberries.

"Zayn, you really didn't have to go into so much effort," you protested.

"Of course I did, you are my love," a goofy smile played at his lips.

"You're so sappy," you laughed.

Zayn shrugged his shoulders, "eat up," he smiled.

You picked up the fork and knife lying beside the plate of mouth-watering pancakes and without hesitation, dug in. From the corner of your eye, you could see Zayn staring at you with an amused expression planted on his face.

"Like what you see?" you asked as you lifted your head and smirked at Zayn.

"Yes, because watching you stuff your face is sexy," he laughed.

"Oh be quiet," you chuckled, turning your head to go back to eating your food.

"So I'm assuming it's good?" Zayn asked a hint of laughter in his tone of voice.