Imagine for @EatSleepHetalia [Harry Styles] Sweet

"Where were you?" you asked as your boyfriend, Harry walked into the front entry of your shared flat.

"I was out," Harry replied with a small smile on his lips.

He walked over to you, spreading his arms to envelope you into a hug.

You took a step back, glancing at the time on the microwave. It was 1:45am.

"Harry, it's 1:45 in the morning. What were you doing," your voice was more stern now and your gaze on harry was hard.

"I was with Lou and Zayn, we were..."

"Out drinking?" you finished of his sentence with assumption. You placed your right hand on your hip.

"I wasn't going to say that!" Harry gasped, his voice a little louder than usual.

"But you know it's true don't you?" you frowned.

Harry's eyes grew wide in shock, "why is it that you think I was out drinking? I'm not even drunk!" Harry threw his hands up in the air out of frustration.

"Ever since you met that Penny girl you've been acting different, and I don't mean good different!" you sighed.

"You're making no sense, babe," Harry said, as clam as possible. He started towards you, trying to embrace you in a reassuring hug.

You pushed Harry's hands away, "just stop trying to touch me!" you yelled.

"I'm sorry okay! Why don't you just hear me out?" Harry yelled back.

"Because the only thing that comes out of that mouth of yours is crap and I don't need to hear it!"

"Love, you need to calm down," said Harry.

"No, I won't calm down thank you very much! You're the one who needs to do the calming down!" you shouted.

Harry looked to the floor. "I'll sleep on the sofa tonight if you would like your space," Harry said.

Harry looked back up to you, waiting for you to reply.

You didn't feel the need to say too much so all you said was "goodnight", before stomping up to your room.

~.~

The next day...

You looked at your phone screen to see what the time was. The clock read 3:15pm. Your shift at work finished in fifteen minutes.

You flicked through the many selfies of you and Harry in your photo album on your iPhone 5. You let out a long sigh. Maybe you shouldn't have been that harsh on him; after all, he promised you that he would never cheat on you; and when Harry makes a promise, he never breaks it.

Fifteen minutes passed by quickly. You packed up your belongings and headed home for the day.

As soon as your car came into sight, you saw a tall, dark figure leaning on the side of the car. It was Harry.

When you reached your car, Harry stood up straight and stared down at you with a loving smile.

"Harry, what are y..."

"Shh, don't speak," Harry said, laying one of his long fingers on your pink lips. You did as he said and remained silent.

"I just want to say how sorry I am for last night."

He then pulled a large bouquet of flowers from behind his back. "Go out with me for dinner tonight," said Harry.

You were shocked. You took the flowers from Harry before taking a big whiff of the beautiful substances that were now in your hands.

"They're beautiful Harry; I'm really sorry too. I really shouldn't have assumed that you were cheating on me when I know that you would never do anything to hurt me," you said.

Harry smiled.

"So you'll come with me?" Harry asked.

You slowly nodded you head before smiling, "yes Harry, I will come with you."

A huge grin spread across Harry's face. He stepped a little closer to you, filling the space in between the two of you. The two of you just stared into each other's eyes before Harry leaned his head in closer and you felt a warm pair of soft lips on your own.

You smiled in the kiss and deepened it a little before Harry pulled away.

"Shall we go?" Harry asked.

You nodded your head, "yes we shall," you giggled.

The two of you hopped into the car and Harry turned on the ignition.

"I love you so much, babe," Harry smiled.

"I love you too," you smiled back.

Harry then pulled out of the parking spot and drove off towards the place where you would be eating.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

A/N~

I am soooooo sorry that this took forever for me to post! I am also really sorry that it wasn't that good :/ I was in a rush to finish it and my mind went haywire.

COMMENT~VOTE~RATE

Michelle xx