Imagine for All [Louis Tomlinson] Sweet

Imagine-

You were sitting next to your best friend, Louis in cooking class. (You have had the biggest crush on him for as long as you can remember).

Today you are making cupcakes.

The teacher calls out your names and you go to your cooking bay.

"Louis, can you please go and get the ingredients?" you ask.

"Sure," replies Louis, "but that means you have to get them next time."

When Louis came back, you flick the back of his neck with water. He jumps slightly; almost dropping everything he is holding.

"Shit (y/n)! You made me almost drop everything," laughs Louis.

"Oh I'm sorry," you smirk.

"So, what's first?" asks Louis.

"Well, it says here on the recipe that we have to turn on the oven to 180 degrees Celsius." you say while bending over the recipe and reading it.

"Ok!" yells Louis in one of his many childlike voices; then he turns it on.

You grab a mixing bowl out of the cupboard and put it on the bench. You then scan your finger over the instructions while reading them. Out from the corner of your eye, you spot Louis playing with the flour while looking at you. You stand up straight and face him.

"Louis, stop playing with the flour," you say sternly with a slight smile on your face.

"How come?" he asks with a cheeky look on his face.

"Because, it's going all over the floor," you say seriously.

Louis looks at you with a smirk on his face.

"Yes mum," he says while putting his hand in the bowl, grabbing out some flour and blowing it in your face.

"Oh you're on!" you say through your teeth. A big smile makes its way onto your face and you lunge for the sugar and pour it all over Louis' head and down his shirt. You burst out laughing.

"You're dead!" shouts Louis. He sounds a bit annoyed but he starts laughing anyway.

He throws some more flour on you. You try to grab the bowl off him, but he lifts it up out of your reach and tips the rest of the flour all over you. You quickly grab the milk and throw it all over him.

"I'm soaking!" He cries.

"Oh, I'm sorry," you say sarcastically.

"(Y/N); LOUIS! GET HERE NOW!" yells the teacher, "WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"

You and Louis just stand there trying not to laugh.

"It's not a joke! The school has to pay for these ingredients! It doesn't help that you two are wasting them!" yells the teacher, "You two are going on blue cards. I thought you two were better than this."

The teacher then tells you and Louis to go and change your clothes and clean your hair and faces.

"Oh my gosh Louis!" you laugh, "You look ridiculous."

"Oh and you don't?" asks Louis sarcastically.

You go to push him playfully, but before you can he grabs you and pulls you in.

"I have been wanting to ask you something for a long time. I just haven't had the courage," he says.

You just look at him with a confused look on your face.

"Will you (y/n), be my girlfriend?"

Your jaw drops and them you just manage to say "yes". Then he pulls you in for a long kiss.

The End.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

A/N~

By the way; just incase you are wondering, a blue card is the first step towards getting suspended. Orange is next, then red and then suspention.

Michelle :)