Prologue

Beneath the huge tree in the nearby cliff, the couple rested themselves. The sweet chirping of the birds around were like singing at them. The soft rustling sound of the trees as the warm summer breeze skimmed through its leaves.

Devouring the blue sea view as it came to meet the huge rocks of the cliff. Mew felt relaxed and piece, especially now that he has this amazing person next to him, resting on his broad chest.

None of them can't believe they've been together for seven and a half years already. Time flies indeed too fast. And behind those years, a lot of obstacles challenged their relationship in which they were able to conquer together and made their bond even stronger.

"P'Mew."

"Hmm?" The young man replied while his hand was playing Gulf's glossy hair. His eyes were busy looking at the splashing waves.

"Have you ever felt sick and tired being with me?" Mew looked down to meet Gulf's dark hollows.

"We've been together for almost five years already. Did I ever said I've gotten sick of you?" Gulf shook his head as an answer.

"No, that's why I'm asking you. Maybe you're already tired and you didn't tell me." Mew held Gulf's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"All these years that we've been together, we've been all ups and downs. But despite all those arguments and misunderstandings, I never felt tired or sick of you..." Mew turned to cage his lover's face with his free hand and smiled, looking at him intently in the eyes.

"I will never get tired nor sick of you. And I will never stop loving you. Forever." Mew left such a precious smile before his lips went to reach for Gulf's thin pinkish lips.

--------------------

A/N: Welcome back my fella waanjais😊 It's me author again, giving you the second book of "The Last Song" in which my fav BL couple MEWGULF  are the main characters. I hope you'll support this story like on how you did support the previous book.

Expressing my full gratitude to you all.

Khop Khun kha😊🙏

~Waanjai_Heart😘kkxkdk