Chapter One

(A/N:  WARNING!️⚠️

The following content contains events that are NOT SUITABLE for YOUNG readers. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

~Waanjai_Heart♥️
________________________

"—Thank you for always giving your best for us Mom, Dad. We love you and again, Happy Anniversary to the both of you." Gulf smiled as he finished his message. Tan held his wife's hand upon noticing her wiping her tears. Gulf left the platform and went to his parents, giving his tight hugl to them before going back to sit with his boyfriend.

Gun stood up from his seat and went to the platform. He stood in front of the mic and cleared his throat before speaking.

"Instead of giving my message, allow me to take this opportunity to give our celebrants a surprise gift. Dad, mom, I'm stealing just 20 minutes of your time. Sorry but I just can't let this time slip." The couple just smiled at him.
.
The eldest son smiled brightly at his parents before drifting his gazes at the gorgeous lady sitting at the same table with Mew and his brother.

She has coal black orbs that dazzle within almond-shaped eyes, and thin rosy lips shaped like a well-made bow. Her dark auburn wavy hair falls lightly down to her waist.

"Serene..." All eyes were focused at the gorgeous lady at the table. Bewilderment was traced into the lady's expression as she set her eyes at her lover. Gun drew his smile wider as he strode towards her and led her to stand.
"H-Hey, W-What are you doing? Everyone's staring at us." She awkwardly whispered, yet the other party just chuckled in respond.

"Babe, I won't waste any time. I'll just say whatever's in my heart." He reached for her hand and looked straight into her eyes. Gulf and Mew couldn't hide the happiness in their faces while waiting for his brother's next sentence.

"Serene, I love you so much and I bet you already know that. We've been together for years, embracing each other's differences and flaws. And to tell you the truth, sometimes I asked myself 'Will we make it?' Then suddenly I just realized that I finally found the person whom I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Gasps and giggles filled the entire venue the moment Gun took out a small blue box and knelt on the ground. He felt his sweat drifting down to his face and his heart hammering within his chest, but he didn't bother to think about it. One thing that has been bothering him is the lady's response.

Will she say yes? This question keeps the nervousness inside him alive.

"Serene my love, would you like to stay with me forever?"

"Will you be my wife?" The young man uttered as he lift the box open, exposing a clear diamond mountings over classic silver band. It is simple but elegant.

Warm droplets fell from Serene's eyes and her mouth gaped while staring at Gun. She was lost in words. She tried to compose herself and calm her overwhelmed emotions before she turned to meet his gazes filled with hope.

Then, her thin lips curved and her hand caresses his cheek. And with a soft melodic voice, she responds...

"Yes!" It was just one word, yet it made the other party almost jumped in so much happiness. Gun stood up and slipped the ring into the lady's finger. Overjoyed, both of them couldn't hold to shed tears and hugged each other.

Resounding applause filled the entire hall as they sent the newly-engaged couple their overwhelming greetings to them.

________________

It was eight in the evening when everyone returned to their own rooms after the celebration. Mew came out from the shower half naked and wiping his wet drop hair.