Chapter Eleven

"Woah, is that the place? It looks beautiful even up here!" Gulf exclaimed with excitement while looking outside the plane's window. Mew chuckled as he adored his lover.

"Don't worry, we have the entire week to visit the island." A smile beamed out from the younger one's face and he drifted his attention back outside the window.

------------------------

They had just exited the airport when a man in his late thirties suddenly appeared, wearing a brown long-sleeve shirt and faded jeans. Not to mention his cheerful and welcoming smile at them.

"Good day, sir! Are you Mr. Mew and Mr. Gulf?" Asked the man.

Although a bit confused, Mew managed to give a response to him. "Yes, we are." He replied.

"Welcome, sir. I will be the one to take you to your hotel. " 

Carrying their luggage, the man led them to a white sedan. The couple entered the vehicle while the driver returned and put the bags inside the compartment. The car seemed relatively small outside, but surprisingly it had enough space and was comfy inside.

When the man set himself in the driver's seat, he turned on the engine and drove away from the airport. 

On the way to the hotel, Gulf couldn't take his eyes off outside the window for there were a lot of trees planted on each side of the road. He rolls the window open, and a cold, fresh breeze sweeps gently over his skin, it's as if nature itself gladly welcomes them. The refreshing delicate gust carries the scent of earth and the promise of adventure. 

The driver steered the car along a one-way private lane, away from the lined-up trees that appeared to be decorations next to an aisle. The sedan continued straight until it entered a wide golden entrance with the name "Blue Whale Hotel"  engraved on it. 

After passing through the entrance, they took another two-way path surrounded by a bed of fine green Bermuda grasses and various green plants and flowers. Another promising view has caught the younger one's attention as they pass through the garden.

In the lobby, Gulf sat on the couch while waiting for Mew who went to the front desk to take their room key. It took almost ten minutes for Mew to return.

The couple was escorted by a bellman carrying their things toward their room. 

Seeing his lover's slightly gaped lips in amazement, Mew couldn't help but beam a smile as he noticed Gulf's reaction the moment Mew opened the door.

They stepped into the exquisitely designed room, where the soothing palette of navy blue and dusty blue effortlessly combined to create an ambiance of timeless elegance and relaxation. The interplay of these two shades evokes a sense of tranquility, reminiscent of the calm expanse of the open ocean under a clear, daytime sky.

While Mew was busy putting their things in the closet, Gulf took his time to explore the room. The younger one parted the navy blue satin drapery that caused the space to be a bit dim to let the golden light from the setting sun enter the room. It also revealed the glass sliding door that leads toward the clear pool.

Gulf's eyes sparkled like a thousand shining stars when he slid the door open. Who would've thought this place entails such an excellent and promising environment? It looks too unrealistic.

While on the verge of processing everything in his mind, Gulf just let the fresh breeze kiss his skin, allowing total relaxation to penetrate his system.

Once done at the closet, Mew let his gaze look around in search of his boyfriend until his eyes stopped outside the glass sliding door. Beaming a radiant smile, the young man followed Gulf to the veranda. 

Last Song to Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें