𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝖩𝖠𝖵𝖮𝖭 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

"So you believe me now?" Jasmine asked looking up at me with red puffy eyes as if she just got done crying before I got here

Truth be told, I cared about ha for real. She know that, and she wanted us to be together but I just don't got the time for that as of now.

"I never not believed you" I said wiping her face.

"Nigga you thought I was lying" she said giving me a blank look.

"No I didn't I was just in denial" I spoke honestly. I just couldn't imagine myself being a father fa real, like ima really have a kid.

"Mhm, watch out" she said wiping her face and then moving past me to go get something out her room.

I sat down on her couch getting comfortable. I palmed my face rubbing my hand down.

"Why you seem stressed?" She asked coming to sit beside me.

"I'm not, just accepting the fact we finna be parents" I said sighing.

"oh okay, have you told anyone yet?"

"I told my sister, that's it"

"Which one? Your twin or your younger sister"

"They both younger, but my twin. U told anybody?"

"No, I haven't told my parents cause they wouldn't be too welcoming of the fact that I'm only 20 and pregnant."

"Well I mean it's yo life, rather they like it or not ain't shit they can do" I shrugged

"Yeah but I still need parental support. I need support from another mother figure so that I won't go through this alone. I know you'll be there, hopefully, but I still just need their support." she spoke softly but now in a more down mood than before.

"Well yea ima be here wit you to help you but I feel u. Youn got a auntie u close wit ah shm?"

"I do, but she all the way in Texas and I don't know.. maybe I should talk to her"

"Yeah that's probably yo best option the way I describing yo parents"

"Sorry for dumping all that on u outta nowhea, my fault"

"Yea yo fault cause ion even know how to be a therapist so u lucky Ian say nun outta pocket" I responded

"Shut up" she laughed playfully pushing my shoulder.

-
-
"Damnnn, my nigga got a baby onna way. Congrats bro" Shawn said dapping me up.

"Preciate it"

"So now when u say on my kids u actually fa real" he said making us both laugh.

"U got name ideas?"

"Nah but I definitely wanna him to have the banks last name"