𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝖷𝖠𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

"She still got u blocked?" Lashawn asked while me, him, and Javon sat in the parking lot of Cane's so they could bring us our food.

"Hell yea, Ian een do shit fa real" Javon shrugged referring to the argument between him and Jasmine.

"Uhm yes you did and it's concerning you believe that you didn't" I said truthfully.

Smacking his teeth, he turned around looking at me with a 'how the fuck would u know' look.

"I'm just saying. You need to apologize" I said reading his mind

"Nah that shit dead, Ian apologizing fa shit if Ian do nun wrong." He said making me sigh heavily

"m m m" Lashawn said shaking his head.

"Ion even feel like arguing with you, but all I got to say is you bogus. Anyway I got like four clients toma" I sighed slouching back.

"Damn u do do hair, yo shit be raw" Lashawn said making me smile a little

"Thank you" I responded

Honestly I don't think I wanna do hair anymore.. I mean I know it makes me money but I don't genuinely like doing hair anymore.

I wanna do something else that I actually enjoy doing.

"Man whea the fuck is the food" Javon said scrunching his face up pulling out his phone.

"That's what I'm saying" I huffed tilting my head back staring at the ceiling of the car.

Then I was interrupted out of my daze when I felt a vibration from my back pocket.

When I looked to see who or what it was, I saw that an unknown number had texted me.

+773-727-8913
6:37pm

Yooo

Yo, who's this

Vell

Aw, Heyy😅

Wsp
what u doin

Wit my brothers finna eat, wyd

Nun coolin
what u doing toma

I got clients .. why

Damn I can't ask wtf

I mean that's random 😭😭

Call me when u get ina crib
read at 6:39pm

-
"Who u textin fa u to be smilin like that?" Javon asked as soon as I turned my phone off.

"Nun of yo business" I retorted rolling my neck at him. He stay in everybody business but his own. Be blowing me.

"It is my business lil girl" he responded back handing me on my forehead

"Stop fuckin touching me" I said mushing his head into the window

"Heavy handed ass" he muttered rubbing his head as the employee brought our food to the window.

"Good looks" He said giving me and Lashawn our food

"finally" I said to myself as I began eating.