𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

"Who is that?" Jermaine asked Asia while she sat in the passengers seat of his trackhawk.

"That's the girl, remember?" Asia asked trying to remind him.

*FLASHBACK*

"I'll give u 15k if u help set this girl up, all u gotta do is get her to come to this party, the rest we gon handle ourself" Jermaine said to gullible Asia.

"But that's- ok who's the girl." She asked giving up once she remembered he said fifteen thousand dollars.

"Jabrea Banks, y'all go to the same school right?"

"Jabrea.. Jabrea.. brownskin Jabrea? but that's my home girl. I can't do that to her, that's nearly like my sister?"

"Would yo sister get you 15k?"

Asia was stuck. Even though her and Jabrea weren't as close as they used to be, she still cared for her like a sister would. But Asia needed the money, and plus she wouldn't get in any trouble cause there's no proof of her committing a crime.

"I'll think about it" she sighed looking down.

"Why y'all wanna set her up anyway?" She asked breaking the silence

"Aye foe u asking too many questions" Jermaine said beginning to get angry with Asia.

"Says the one tryna set a girl up" she retorted side eyeing him

"Cause she fuck wit Dayvon and since that lil pussy ass nigga keep hiding, we gon shoot his bitch" he shrugged with no remorse.

"Oh, well ima still get my 15k if I get her to the party right?"

"Yeah damn" he responded getting annoyed with her already.

*PRESENT*

"Aww I'm tweaking, but Ian gon lie shorty ass decent as hell." Jermaine said licking his lips eyeing Jabrea down as she exited her mother's house and got into Xakyla's car.

"Boy please, Jabrea wouldn't give you a chance any time of the year" Asia said laughing at him.

"She don't got no say so, and neither do u so shut yo dumb ass up" he said glaring at her and then pulling off to take her home.

Asia and Jermaine knew each other through people, and they had hit it off pretty well. Asia actually began to have a crush on him, and she felt in order to impress him, she'd do whatever he'd say.

Asia did have love for Jabrea, but she wanted her own happiness— and that was money.

Jermaine on the other hand, didn't care about Asia at all. All he wanted out of her was sex, and she was just a 911 call whenever he was bored, horny, or needed her to do something for him.

Jermaine was also very possessive and abusive, and Asia had no idea what she had coming.

-
-
"Boy we all know you like her the way u be eyeing her down" Tamara said to Trevon as they sat at Javon's house.

"Like who" Javon asked entering the room with a double foam cup in his hand and a blunt in the other.

"Yo Twin" Tamara spoke bluntly.

"You like Ky??" Javon asked poking his neck out in shock. In reality, Javon knew. He could always tell when people liked Ky. I mean— it was his twin.

"Nah they ass tweaking" He said shaking his head.

"Nigga it aint even no point in lying, we already know you do" Jamell said chuckling.