𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝖩𝖠𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

"Where u finna go?" My friend Asia asked as I approached my car leaving school.

"Girl home, you know how my mama be"

"Yea she be tripping" she added making me glare at her. See only me and my siblings can agree, not you.

"Watch ya mouth" I said getting in closing the door. Then got out of place girl.

"My bad, see you later girl" she said waving and walking off to go with her large group of friends.

"I just got my hair did I shit on hoes like it's a hobby, every bitch that hate on me got a ugly face and a botch body" I rapped aloud driving out the parking lot.

I was so ready to graduate from this shitty ass hell hole, I lowkey don't even like nobody fr, they ass is just acquaintances.

"Incoming FaceTime call from, 'Bae😘'" my car said indicating that Dayvon was calling. Everyday when I got out of school he either called or texted me.

"Heyy" I answered stopping at a red light and then putting my phone in the cup holder.

"U straight?" He immediately asked as always, but this time he sounded a little more concerned.

"Yeah, why you sound like that u straight?"

"Always, whea you at?"

"I just left school I'm on my way home, why you asking so many questions" I asked now beginning to get anxious.

"Cause these puss ass niggas on sum lame shit, you need ta lay low fa a minute" he stated

"What you mean? It's niggas targeting me or sum?"

"On sum real shit, yeah. Tell yo og u sick ah sum cause Ian finna tryna have you being put on a shirt."

"Dayvon what is u talking about? What I do for niggas to target me?"

"Fuck wit me!" He shouted angrily through the phone. I saw him begin to turn a lil red and I could tell his leg was shaking.

"Oh so yo OPPS targeting me? Why should my life being in jeopardy cause I'm with you?"

"Man that's just how it is Ight? Ion know what else u want me to say Jabrea"

"I'll call you back" I said hanging up. Now I had to be on high alert cause this nigga opps out to get me.

He claim he so hood and street he need to do sum bout it instead of telling me to lay low while he stayed in the house and hid wit his scary ass.

(Before y'all attack me no I'm not talking about Dayvon Bennet)

"Hey" Ky said answering my FaceTime call on the 5th ring, the hell was she doing that's so important?

"What took u so long to answer?"

"I had dick in my mouth- WHAT?" I yelled cutting her off with my eyes popped out the socket.

"I'm just playing, but wassup" she said laughing at my reaction. She think everything so damn funny.

"Nothing, I think ima break up with Dayvon for real" I confessed scratching my head. I'm taking this shit down tonight.

"Why?"

"Girl long story short his 'opps' out here looking fa me and he saying I need to lay low and shit.

"Looking for you for what? The hell you do to them" she asked scrunching her face up.