𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝖷𝖠𝖪𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖪𝖲

Getting out the shower, I lotion and oil my body down with my Victoria's Secret collection.

I was getting ready to go to this party with Jabrea, apparently the whole city gon be there and I wanna start going out more anyway. I don't have nothing else to really do.

Apparently one of Jabrea's friends Asiyah or sum Invited her, but Tamara going with us so this should be fun.

I honestly wouldn't mind a friendship with Tamara, we just gotta talk more but sometimes my shyness gets the best of me.

Brother🐗🖤
5:29pm

Aye u ready?

Almost, u was gon pick me up?

I mean if u ready I can🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm not, plus I was gon pick Jabrea up.

T picking her up I thought

give me her number cs jabrea
ain't say nothing.

+773-429-8920

-

Tbaby 😻
5:33pm

Heyy, this Ky. What's the plans for tn? like the rides & stuff.

Heyy boo, and Idek myself
Jabrea said she was gon figure it out and never said nothing 😩😅

as always🤦🏾‍♀️, what u feel like doing?

I can come get y'all n we can meet the rest of em there, send me ur address
oh and the scammers and drug dealers gon be out so get cute bitch😘😂

ughhhhh😭, okay. See you soon

Lol li white ass "see you soon"

😭😭😭
read at 5:38pm
-
-
"Heyyyyy bitch you look good" Tamara shouted at the window as I approached her car that was blasting "movie" by Megan Thee Stallion ft. Lil Durk.

AN: y'all this song is so fyeee ugh his my shit fr!

"Thank youuu you look good too" I said talking over the music as I entered the car closing the door behind me.

"I'm tryna get drunk tonight fa real, like blackout drunk"

"Aw you one of dem?" I asked tilting my head

"What's that supposed to mean" she asked raising her eyebrow glancing back and forth between me and the road as she sped on the expressway.

"One of them people that like getting drunk fa real"

"Yeah, liquor be tasting like juice on foe nem" she said making us both burst out into laughter.

talm bout on foe nem

"Ion really drink like that but I do wanna start trying shit so you gotta put me on" I stated pulling down the mirror putting on lipgloss.

"Yess you gon be my drinking buddy?"

"Ion know bout all that na.. lil too much dip on ya chip"