𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

Flashback

Speeding at 95 mph, Dayvon was in a hurry to get Jabrea from the party. Asia, had called him and told him she was in danger. 

He didn't ask any questions except the address of where she is. Dayvon had a feeling he knew what was happening, and he felt that it was all his fault.

Dayvon was still young. He was still making mistakes, he was still making immature decisions, but one mistake he didn't wanna make was being the reason Jabrea's life was ended short.

Truth be told, he needed Jabrea more than he thought. He depended on her for almost everything, he couldn't imagine life without her. She loved him too much.

Pulling up outside the function, he rushed in looking for Jabrea. He found Xakyla and thought that maybe Jabrea would be around her.

He was wrong. Jabrea was not anywhere to be found making his adrenaline rush even more than before.

Shoving past people, he found Jabrea in a corner with a boy he'd never seen before. They looked like they were in good conversation, making Dayvon's heart sink a little.

"Get yo ass up, let's go" he said snatching her up catching her off guard.

"Dayvon what the fuck is u doing get offa me" she snapped trying to get out of his grip but it was just entirely too tight for her to budge.

"Aye foe chill" the boy said sizing them both up.

"It's good Jordan, I'll talk to u" she said as Dayvon dragged her out the door anxiously.

"Man go!" Dayvon shouted pushing her towards his car indicating for her to get in as he made his way to the other side.

All eyes and ears were attentive to their argument at this moment, but neither of them cared.

"Dayvon u don't gotta keep touching me! I heard you the first time" she shouted getting in slamming the door as he got in also and sped off.

"What the fuck is yo problem?!"

"..."

The only thing you heard was the sound of the car on the road. The car was completely silent.

"HELLO?"

"Cause I specifically told yo ass to chill and not be out like that and hea u go at functions doing too much." He scoffed

"How did u even know I was there?"

"Yo friend Asia told me."

"Huh?"

"She called and told me u was in danger oah sum shit and told me where the party was at and I came."

".. bitch" Jabrea mumbled under her breath looking out the window

"What?"

"I'm talking about Asia"

"Man jus shut yo ass up cause now I'm heated and in a minute I'm finna kill both our ass" he shouted at Jabrea making her mood go down.

"Let me out."

"what- let me the fuck out Dayvon" Jabrea shouted while still looking out of the window.